[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Our Point guard for this season
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/10/2003  9:54 AM
Jamal Crawford quote : After being benched last week, Crawford of the Bulls, is saying that the writing is on the wall, and that he will be traded soon. I can see us picking this guy up for Vujanic and othella. Point guard position solidified!

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
11/10/2003  10:20 AM
trade vujanic (all euro bball player, period) AND othella for a guy who can't get the bulls some wins or at least set up their offense?!

nah...
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
11/10/2003  11:23 AM
MILOS will never be traded until he atleast plays in NEW YORK for 1 yr to see if he can really play !!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/10/2003  11:38 AM
I wouldnt trade Vujonic for Crawford - unless they added a first round pick...and if you threw in 'Thella then you gotta get another player from the Bulls as well. Come on Playa - Vujanic is extremly valuable.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/10/2003  11:43 AM
Vujanic is valuable, but crawford is a proven thing with a load of potential still to be fufilled. I would be leary of trading Milos but I would offer the bulls a pick, ward( and expiring contract) and othella, if that does not do it then I might pass, but crawford is going to be a special player..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
playa2

11/10/2003  11:47 AM
Funny how so many here has this "Vision" of what we need as for potential, no I present this and you guys poo -poo on it. Milos will have to adjust and Crawford already knows the league and will be able to come right in and be a threat at the pt guard position.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
OasisBU
USA
11/10/2003  12:05 PM
Posted by playa2:

Funny how so many here has this "Vision" of what we need as for potential, no I present this and you guys poo -poo on it. Milos will have to adjust and Crawford already knows the league and will be able to come right in and be a threat at the pt guard position.

This is coming from the man who doesnt want to play Lampe for fear that he might get scarred from loosing too many games. How many games has Crawford won?
playa2

11/10/2003  12:23 PM
Crawford is an adult , Lampe is still a kisd trying to find his way so this is really no comparison. Milos missed his chance for playing on the knicks, by not coming over this yr. I say Crawford is an Arenas waiting to blow up!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/10/2003  12:51 PM
Crawford for Othella would be a straight-up trade if the deal is gonna go down...
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
DefAndReb
Member: #336
11/10/2003  1:50 PM
Crawford has already had his chance to prove himself, his potential is reached, and he has failed. If he can't get play on the Bulls, after being in the league a few years already, he won't be much better to us than Eisley at the point. He isn't a true PG, and never was. He's a SG. That said, I would trade Othella for Crawford to get a backup SG, but I would not give up Vujanic until he has at least had a chance to play for this team.

Crawford is a proven thing. He's a proven loser as a starter. Maybe as the fourth guy off the bench, he can give us some backcourt depth. He is certainly not on the same level as Arenas.
playa2

11/10/2003  2:02 PM
Never said he was on Arenas level I said he's next one waiting to blow up. Remember Kevin Johnson playing behind Mark Price? Achange of scenary helps a lot of young talent, sometimes management gets in the way of players showcasing their "TRUE" talents.
DefAndReb
11/10/2003  4:19 PM
I definitely agree that a change could do Crawford some good, but I think he had his chance to blow up last year, and did about as much as he could. Wherever he ends up, he's going to have to prove himself. No one is looking at him as a prize, more like a "let's see if you're better on our team than you were for Chicago".

I'd be willing to trade a mediocre forward for him, but not a hot prospect like Vujanic. Thing is, Chicago has Chandler, Fizer, and Baxter. They wouldn't want Othella. They might take Ward, though. But Ward is still our best PG, and Layden is unlikely to want to part with him. Chicago wouldn't take Eisley's contract if it came with a "Free Ride on Britney Spears" coupon. Would they take Frank? He's a Fighting Illini, but he's so raw, who knows? Also, does the money match up?

I'd dump Frank for Crawford, definitely. That's just me, others may disagree.
DefAndReb
11/10/2003  4:22 PM
Oh, obviously Chicago would never trade Frank for Crawford, just saying if Paxson were dumb enough to do it, I'd bite.
playa2

11/10/2003  4:36 PM
LOL
OasisBU
USA
11/10/2003  4:38 PM
Posted by DefAndReb:

Oh, obviously Chicago would never trade Frank for Crawford, just saying if Paxson were dumb enough to do it, I'd bite.

I would dump frank for Crawford too, its seems like Chaney is not sold on this kid so he will get no run on this team. If Frank isn't going to get many more minutes then he currently gets, he should be shipped out. I also agree Chicago probably won't do it but if they were interested the trigger should be pulled.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/10/2003  4:53 PM
A trade that works is Wiliams and KT for Fizer and Crawford. This trade works from the stand point that the Bulls can have a salary dump with KT at the end of the season. The Knicks don't have to worry about resigning KT who already made it clear that he will opt out. KT is better than Fizer at this point and that would make up for the difference of the inexperience of Frank Williams who clearly isn't on the level of Crawford yet. This is a solid deal for both teams.
bernard
Member: #475
11/10/2003  5:07 PM
I like this deal. Keys: we get younger, we get more athletic and we get potential. One of Crawford or Fizer could easily become a productive starter. KT only starts because we don't have enought talent. He's good enough to be the rotation on most teams, but shouldn't start. FWill ... I'm dubious, though he could still develop. Nonetheless, Fizer and Crawford are more athletic than KT and FWill.

Problem is, Chicago hasn't done anything I know of to suggest they're looking to move Crawford. Yes, coach took him out of starting lineup and he mouthed off, but that's a long way from management looking to move him.
Nedyal1
Member: #463
11/10/2003  5:08 PM
Vujanic is valuable, but crawford is a proven thing with a load of potential still to be fufilled.

That translated: He is a proven underachiever.

We spell that "E-I-S-L-E-Y".

E-Rob. We spell that "SpoonFed".

Crawford will play nice the rest of the season, then get his money, and perhaps fold? Or not be happy with his money once he starts to perform. Teams do character back ground checks. sometimes punks do mature, sometimes they just blame every one else for their problems.

I don't know whats going in in Bull land. But First thing is get a new coach cuz Cartwright is losing his team.
THE PROBLEM AT HAND MUST BE SOLVED WITH A HIGHER LEVEL OF THINKING THAN THAT IN WHICH IT WAS CREATED: ALBERT EINSTIEN
Our Point guard for this season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy