[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

THE ANSWER IS OTIS?
Author Thread
XMAN007
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #60
10/16/2001  1:20 PM
Otis says he's waiting for the Knicks to give him a call. Although he's old, 39, he would add much needed depth at PF and center. He probably could be had for the mil we have to offer. I'm not ecstatic about the possibility of bringing him but considering our alternatives and the speed at which Lame-den moves he may be our best option. I'd prefer Foyle or Jackson but deep down I believe if those deals were going to happen they would have already been completed. Prove me wrong Lame-den!
Come strong or not at all!
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
10/16/2001  2:05 PM
Actually now that GS has matched the offer sheet they will either wait it out and trade Marc or will trade Foyle. This just happened though so GS is taking it slow I guess. Maybe they are waiting for the BYC to end on Foyle??
Caseloads
Member: #41
10/16/2001  5:00 PM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

Actually now that GS has matched the offer sheet they will either wait it out and trade Marc or will trade Foyle. This just happened though so GS is taking it slow I guess. Maybe they are waiting for the BYC to end on Foyle??
Yeah, BYC ends soon I think... and they probably want in return - Harrington + Ward for Foyle and Sura. The #'s add up I think. I'd rather give up Jackson and Weatherspoon for Foyle and Blount/Sura
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/16/2001  8:39 PM
I don't think we should even think about trading Harrington after what he's done for the team so far. We should just keep it simple and offer Ward and maybe some cash for either Dampier or Foyle. This is probably the reason why new york hasn't picked up Thorpe yet, just incase a late-pre-season deal like this comes around.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
10/17/2001  10:06 AM
Thorpe would be a great pickup. We wouldnt have to trade for him either which is a big plus. He brings a post up moves. His shot is ugly but it works.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
XMAN007
Member: #60
10/17/2001  3:35 PM
I agree that Harrington shouldn't be dealt. Right now he is playing too well to considering moving. Not to mention he is young, our hardest worker and a bargain.

Foyle or Jackson would both be a great addition. GS obviously has to make a move, but probably will hold out until they get equal. It doesn't hurt that Charlie has a great camp and could use a backup pg.
Come strong or not at all!
THE ANSWER IS OTIS?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy