Official Bucks vs Knicks thread
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/8/2003  1:25 AM
Posted by GoNyGoNyGo:
Posted by playa2:

You have something up ya craw with Chaney man, how did we do so good with less talent last yr by just missing the playoffs?

My beef with Chaney is that he sucks. Since he has taken over this team, they are about 30 games under .500! It is results oriented. NY sucks and the guy does not even play the young guys so as to give us hope for the fuure. NY has no hope and no now. THat is why I hate Chaney as the coach. He is a nice man and I want him to do well, but I just don't see it happening.

At least with Riley and JVG, as a fan, you knew NY had a chance of winning every game they were playing. Now, we have a chance of losing every game and especially if we take a 10 point lead at any point during the game! The guy is a joke.

See Gony ya judging the guy after a few games , what is your deal man? NY will play sooooooooooooo much better as the season moves on then what will you say? "nice win" LOL
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Official Bucks vs Knicks thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy