[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who will prevail in Houston?
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/5/2003  7:51 AM
I'm waiting for someone to come here today without putting an asterick next to the game last night between Houston + NETS. Even Vandummy admitted that key players weren't there for the NETS( ROGERS,HARRIS+K-MART) and he didn't try to comapre his healthy team against a banged up Nets TEAM. I watched the game and Houston played really well as a team. YAO MING wasn't that much of a factor and the Houston guards ran the show. Funny how Gundy wants the offense to go thru YAO, but last night with Francis+ MOBLEY's style of PLAY, run pass and shoot they outlasted the Nets. LOL

Vandummy quotes: Steve, offensively right now [is] trying to hit the home run every time down. Steve is sometimes so great he can hit a home run, to shake somebody and take on another guy and take tough shots. The game's got to be easier. We're not playing team offense the right way. Blown play after play, assignment after assignment.''

The obvious assumption, then, is that the ''pockets of resistance'' include Francis, who was perfectly happy with the previous system where he was free to display his talents at will.

RESISTANCE TO CHANGE

''I've been playing the same way for five years,'' Francis said. ``The part of me going one-on-one when the shot clock is going down, that's what I got to do. I'm not going to throw the ball to a seven-foot guy on the three-point line if I can do something at the end of the shot clock. If that's what it is, that's what it is.''

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Snowman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #458
Iceland
11/5/2003  10:01 AM
you are retarded !!! that quote was from the preseason !!! damn playa i normally don't say anything to you but that was FUCKING STUPID !!! HOUSTON won the damn game, DAMN !!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/5/2003  2:44 PM
Went right over your head snowman, my point was Francis is gonna play his way PERIOD as we saw last night!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Who will prevail in Houston?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy