[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Offense
Author Thread
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
11/3/2003  8:19 AM
Isn't it funny that almost 2 years after a defense only coach quit on the KNICKS, the NY offense STILL has not produced? I thought this guy Chaney was going to elevate the offense with more motion and force them to run more? Has NOT happened has it? Oh well.

NY is 0-2. The effort in GAME 2 of the season on Saturday was abominal! They are waiting for the one-kneed savior to rescue the team?

NY could have had White for Doleac? Interesting.

I guess we are holding out for Michael Redd!
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/3/2003  9:08 AM
This team is bad, lets face it. Dyess isnt going to save them, neither is H20 - and Van Horn will most likely get the blame. Although its Chaney who is the cancer here. The guy has zero leadership qualities. A coach is a leader and Chaney is a BUM. He always has an excuse for this team.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/4/2003  10:11 PM
I am a little confused about Layden holding on to Doleac for White. Then I checked the salaries in realgm.com and they don't match. The Portland rumor would work though. Derek Anderson for Doleac and Spoon works. We can then have Lampe in for backup center.

I don't know. I like the way Dolaec is playing right now.
subzero0
Member: #410
11/5/2003  12:14 AM
I would hold off on getting Anderson, cause last i heard he was injured. We dont need two injured shooting guards on our bench.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/5/2003  7:21 AM
When the smoke clears all this talk about trading Doleac will be rubbish. Watch what the Spurs do now that Duncan is banged up when they play good teams. I will never judge this team UNTIL IT IS KNOWN IF ANTONIO MCDYESS IS COMING BACK TO PLAY REAL MINUTES FOR THE KNICKS. Until then we have to buckle up and go for the ride and see where they take us. IMHO we haven't seen the best of the knicks yet.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
DefAndReb
Member: #336
11/5/2003  11:58 AM
Posted by NYKBocker:

I am a little confused about Layden holding on to Doleac for White. Then I checked the salaries in realgm.com and they don't match. The Portland rumor would work though. Derek Anderson for Doleac and Spoon works. We can then have Lampe in for backup center.

While realgm.com is a fun tool to use, it's a web app and not an artificial intelligence, meaning the realgm tool doesn't know that Portland would never take Spoon's contract, nor would anyone else. Doleac is a solid guy for the money, and shows that he works on his game. We need more Knicks like him, inexpensive and willing to work hard to compensate for lack of grace/athleticism.

Did you read the article today in the Post about Othella getting Spoon's slot? Apparently, Spoon has been a very bad boy over the summer. He's even fatter, he's got that strained hamstring (with extra ham, no less), and his play has gotten worse. I even heard a rumor that his hotdog neck had become a footlong!

Yikes! That means if Othella does get traded for a backup SG, then it is even more imperative that McD be able to play. Not encouraging.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/5/2003  4:07 PM
Posted by DefAndReb:
Posted by NYKBocker:

While realgm.com is a fun tool to use, it's a web app and not an artificial intelligence, meaning the realgm tool doesn't know that Portland would never take Spoon's contract, nor would anyone else. Doleac is a solid guy for the money, and shows that he works on his game. We need more Knicks like him, inexpensive and willing to work hard to compensate for lack of grace/athleticism.

Did you read the article today in the Post about Othella getting Spoon's slot? Apparently, Spoon has been a very bad boy over the summer. He's even fatter, he's got that strained hamstring (with extra ham, no less), and his play has gotten worse. I even heard a rumor that his hotdog neck had become a footlong!

Yikes! That means if Othella does get traded for a backup SG, then it is even more imperative that McD be able to play. Not encouraging.

Too funny. He can't be a footlong. That is reserved for the Kansas City Chielf/Raiders running back in the 90s (I forgot his name).

In regards with my thought on the Portland rumor. Since Portland is so hot for Doleac, I suggest we include Spoon in that package.
DefAndReb
Member: #336
11/5/2003  4:59 PM
I don't think any deal can be done with Spoon until he's in his final year. In fact, I think we should start calling him "Fork" as in, "he's done".
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/5/2003  5:16 PM
Oh Boy! Hot Dog Neck is back!!!! Gotta say, never liked Mr. Durability aka Hot Dog Neck Weatherspoon. The rumor that he got even fatter is sad. How can you get paid millions of dollars a year to play a sport and stay in shape - and end up being FAT. It just isnt that hard to keep conditioning up, especially when its your JOB!!!! Put him in a deal, waive him, just get rid of that burger swallowing fiend!
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/5/2003  5:22 PM
OH MY!!!!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
knickgeek
Member: #46
USA
11/5/2003  5:57 PM
Speaking of burger-swallowing fiends, what every happend to Stanley Roberts?

Oh - I see where he signed with the Raptors.
Posted by OasisBU:

Oh Boy! Hot Dog Neck is back!!!! Gotta say, never liked Mr. Durability aka Hot Dog Neck Weatherspoon. The rumor that he got even fatter is sad. How can you get paid millions of dollars a year to play a sport and stay in shape - and end up being FAT. It just isnt that hard to keep conditioning up, especially when its your JOB!!!! Put him in a deal, waive him, just get rid of that burger swallowing fiend!

[Edited by - knickgeek on 11/05/2003 17:58:46]
Knicks Offense

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy