[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sprewel is punk, and I'm glad to see him gone
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/15/2003  3:18 PM
Spree couldn't get 11 boards even if he parked on the back board. We need keith for reb from the small fwd positon. The real problem is those pt guards who don't know how to run a team. They won't force feed the post wit VANHORN. He LEADS the team in free throws attemted why because he is hard to defend.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/15/2003  3:36 PM
OK you got your "improved" rebounding...

Big difference KVH's 11 boards made last night. It does wonders for our record in the standings. Yeah we know about his free-throws, too. If he didn't get to the line last night in the 4th qtr, he'd have been scoreless in that period.

As far as him being hard to defend goes, that is too damn funny. The Nets didn't have to really ddefend him last night. They just let him chuck up bricks all game.

Regarding the PG situation, we are in the same boat that we found ourselves in last year. Whoever we'll get in a trade will not make enough of a difference to right all that's wrong with this team.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
MCfan23
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #114
USA
11/16/2003  7:37 AM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

MCfan23, thanks for breaking that simplicity down to these cats whose brains seem about as dysfunctional as their eyes.

Heh, sure thing.
We suck.
MCfan23
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #114
USA
11/16/2003  7:49 AM
Posted by Nedyal1:

Spree is playing his natural postition and doing so on a very good team.

Actually, he's played a lot of small forward with Wally still out.
We suck.
Sprewel is punk, and I'm glad to see him gone

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy