[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sprewel is punk, and I'm glad to see him gone
Author Thread
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/12/2003  1:02 PM
LOL The rest of the team are trying so hard now, that they are complaining about eachother's effort to prepare for games.

Anyone wanna talk about the rest of the team when spewing all that "betrayal to the team, the fans and himself" crap? Who's betraying the damn team NOW? Spree spoke on many of the SAME things that his own teammates here were too SCARED to say; things that fans were saying need to be changed. To set the matter straight, DOLAN, LAYDOWN & CHANEY betrayed the damn team, the fans and themselves.

Spree was criticized for questioning the coach's strategies...
Has that stopped, now that he's gone? LMAO

Chaney never called this team "Scared" when Spree was here.

Those that hated on him don't have him around to blame any more.
Stop hating on him and look at the friggin' shambles the KNICKS are in now.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
MCfan23
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #114
USA
11/12/2003  2:37 PM
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN, you speak the truth.

Spree haters, explain why the Knicks still suck, and clearly have no team chemistry or even an identity.

Latrell can't be the scapegoat anymore, I'm afraid.
We suck.
bernard
Member: #475
11/12/2003  4:43 PM
Inbetween the lines, Spree was a great teammate, very coachable and, most of all, self sacrificing. He gave up the ball. Didn't get in the way of Allan becoming THE MAN last season, and, as is said over and over, played out of position to the detriment of his own numbers and career longevity but to the benefit of the team.

That all is so much more important than him finding reasons to be late to training camp every year and practices every day. He's not the model citizen, and, all things being equal, of course you'd prefer a guy who sets the right example in practice. But there are plenty of greedy, selfish players who show up on time. I'd take Spree over them any day. I'd rather see the right example set during the games.
Nedyal1
Member: #463
11/12/2003  5:08 PM
Hardcore,

good points,

I think spree lost credability in other areas to complain when he was not in rightious compliance.

Spree selfless in his "allowing" Allan to be the man? Allan is the posterboy of the team and the star. Spree wants no part of being the focal point. That would mean he would be accountable.

The crap of complaining has always been kept behind closed doors.

Whether here or in chicago, if there are too many problems and players not buying into the system as they have in the past, then the coach must go.

IM not sure if George Karl has much credibility left after imploding the Bucks and team USA.

Chaney is about getting the vets up and running, but lets face it, if they need to go into a different direction, then he cannot be the one to change it.

Kudos to KVH and H20 for speaking out and taking leadership roles.

Knicks are a work in progress. Any growth now or in the future will come with certain pains. Its a price to pay.

This is becoming more Laydogs team now, and he should have his preffered coach and style in place. then we judge his mistakes and success in time properly. I know its not a popular view as Laydogs head should roll according to the masses here, but there was a bad momemtum of screw ups, but after the Dice trade I think the team is making the right moves, or more important not making the wrong ones.

With 1/3rd the team 1st or 2nd year in league, knights buyout, these are small moves to point in which direction we are going in. Buying out Eisley and SpoonFed is not practical in the real world.

Its a long season, and long process, will take a few years, and internet forums have little patience.

All the views here are correct in some form or another. We talk more of spree then whom should be our next secratary of state, or where is Dick Chaney?
THE PROBLEM AT HAND MUST BE SOLVED WITH A HIGHER LEVEL OF THINKING THAN THAT IN WHICH IT WAS CREATED: ALBERT EINSTIEN
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/12/2003  6:25 PM
Well I hear where you're coming from, and it is true that we have yet to see what is gonna happen. Many of us simply believe that this LayDown character has had more than enough time and chances to get this thing right. His negatives greatly outweigh the positives given his actions during his tenure here. Spree saw the same thing many are just starting to see now or are just now beginning to speak openly about it (read: teammates).

LayDown's head is on the block this year IMO. It's just about whether he can keep the axe from falling. He had better hope to God that Dyess comes back BIG. If not, then it's a wrap. Please believe it.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 11/12/2003 18:28:20]
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
11/13/2003  10:05 AM
HARDCORE, look at this: T-WOLVES: 4-4 / KNICKS 2-5 not much difference !!!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/13/2003  10:25 AM
SO true Snowman, but his follwers wears blinders on their eyes, to protect them from the elusion he has mixed in their KOOL-AID.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
11/13/2003  11:20 AM
Posted by Snowman:

T-WOLVES: 4-4 / KNICKS 2-5 not much difference !!!!

Ok, if you want to look at it like that...

Knicks are on pace for a 23-59 record. That's 14 less wins than last year. And you can't blame Spree for it.

As for the T-Wolves, only two members of their active roster played a minute for them last year. Don't tell me that doesn't affect their record in the early going.

But anyway, even if Minnesota stays at .500 the rest of the way, they'll have won 19 more games than NY by the end of the year. Don't talk to me about "not much difference !!!!"
We suck.
Nedyal1
11/13/2003  11:36 AM

I don't blame spree for any of our problems. He was a very good player in decline and MOST IMPORTANT was playing out of position. Fundamentally, it was a good trade for all.

Way too early for anyteam to conclude anything. Minny will find its grove and play better, much better. I think The knicks also can play much better even with out a big trade.

Its possible the players are starting to not believe in Chaney. If so, then he must go. Otherwise they need to get behind him as they did last year and play together!

This will come up again when Spree comes to town. He'll want to light it up. It will be fun to wathch that game.

I'd like to see Duke scrimage the knicks. ON Paper, they are sick!

THE PROBLEM AT HAND MUST BE SOLVED WITH A HIGHER LEVEL OF THINKING THAN THAT IN WHICH IT WAS CREATED: ALBERT EINSTIEN
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/13/2003  8:44 PM
MCfan23, thanks for breaking that simplicity down to these cats whose brains seem about as dysfunctional as their eyes.

To even compare a .500 record to ours now (2 and 5) does nothing but prove how desperate the Spree Hate Club / KVH fanclub (both one and the same) are getting.

Simple 5th grade mental math skills, bruh... You shot your own point down with that one. Too, too easy.

Playa and Snowman, please....

... just let it go. If it wasn't over before, it damn sure is now.
jhferry
Member: #447
11/13/2003  9:59 PM
Someone tell me one player with half the desire to win on the Knicks right now as spree.

Its not all in the ppg and while he had a hard time against bigger 3's at least he tried. AH doesnt even attempt to play D.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/13/2003  11:22 PM
Tonight he had 27 pts, 8 rebs, 2 ast, 3 steals, 3 TO's....

And they WON in OT. Go get ya calculator this time and tell us how close the win/loss records are. ROFLMMFAO....
playa2

11/14/2003  7:39 AM
Sprewell is about as streaky as ya undershorts after a meal at denny's. Now when KVH has a game like that you find fault and say it was a fluke or something. Man listening to you makes me wonder who are the "real knicks fans on this site?"
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/14/2003  9:57 AM
LOL the same one with the Jeff Van Gundy fetish actually has the nerve to question who's a real fan.

I only posted Spree's numbers from last night and haters have to say something just for the sake of bumpin' their gums. Hilarious.

Keep watching and compare the stats.
Nedyal1
11/14/2003  10:51 AM
WE proved we can lose with and without Spree.

Spree is playing his natural postition and doing so on a very good team.

His stats will vary as when he is cold, they won't go to him.

Stats are more important in fantasy land, a place some of you think makes you better GMs.

Fact is, If laydog leaves you may have a whole set of circumstances yoj might not like. In an event, him leaving makes some of you happy, but does not fix the team.

The fastest path to success is for Laydog to succeed.

This team core contracts start to expire in '05 and 06. By then every body be gone.

Be patient guys, most teams have to suck before rebuilding. Problem, our city does not like that, and we have been trying to transition new blood.

Technically, we are year one into the future. We got 3 more like it fellas.
bernard
Member: #475
11/14/2003  3:01 PM
My view: we've been pretty damn bad for 2 years already and haven't had much hope of a championship for 4. Over that time period, our present has gotten worse and our future has too. Can live with declining present if there's real reason for hope for furure. Not seeing it, which is why we need new management. If the answer is wait until 2005, 2006, and try to be as good as possible until then, we're not doing a very good job with taking care of the present.

playa2

11/15/2003  10:45 AM
SPREWELL LAST NIGHT ROFLMAO

35 MIN 2-13 FG 3REB 2ASST 4PF

Where is his repeat performance Hardcore? Don't think we lost so much in MEWELL he still sucks

[Edited by - playa2 on 11/15/2003 10:51:52]
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/15/2003  11:11 AM
LOL okay, Playa-self...

Compare Spree and KVH's numbers now. Better yet, compare the numbers from the last 2 games.

As a matter of fact, just cut to the chase and compare the standings.

We're TWO AND SIX. It'll be even worse by this time next week. What will you say then?

The same thing you're saying now. Nothing, really.
playa2

11/15/2003  12:33 PM
NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

http://www.huntkjnc.com/hoops/comparison_chart.php?player_one=c61&player_two=35a>

Sprewell won't be missed son.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/15/2003  1:45 PM
Posted by playa2:

NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

http://www.huntkjnc.com/hoops/comparison_chart.php?player_one=c61&player_two=35a>

Sprewell won't be missed son.

LOL Thanks for proving my point.
BTW, Spree won't be missed??? We miss him NOW, bruh.
Sprewel is punk, and I'm glad to see him gone

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy