Holy smokes
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
1/24/2009  1:15 AM
i'd still take westbrook over him. westbrook's numbers are starting to look a lot like dwyane wade's in his rookie season. and that's in spite of westbrook playing with an absolute ball hog in durant (who had 46pts tonight).

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/24/2009  1:21 AM
This maybe a repeating thread with names plugged in from 7-12. If its and buts...
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GallOfFame
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2320
USA
1/24/2009  1:26 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

Holy smokes

Is he too short to play in this league? Is his handle too weak? Is he going to be Bust? Is his wrist still broke?
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/24/2009  1:26 AM
Posted by CrushAlot:

This maybe a repeating thread with names plugged in from 7-12. If its and buts...

I think this draft will end up going down as a very loaded draft. You really have seen some impact games from almost everyone on the board out to 25 except the Anjica guy. I would say the real let down guy is Alexander and I think Rush was picked 10+ spaces to high.
RIP Crushalot😞
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
1/24/2009  2:03 AM
Outta make King1 happy.. he was Gordon's biggest supporter on this board. The kid can shoot, that's for damn sure.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
1/24/2009  5:10 AM
Great player who probably slipped a bit cause of his wrist injury putting his shot off for a large part of the year. I'm happy with Gallo cause he does so much more than score and is a big but Gordon for a 2G is one damn good shooter and for a rookie, wow. This Gordon is much much better than the overhyped Crawfordesqe one on Chicago ;)
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/24/2009  12:20 PM
Durant had 46 with 15 boards.... Eric gordon had 41 with two boards... I saw this game, it was like playing open gym. Hard to take games like his serious, hard to judge any player. I mean ricky davis had 1 point and 11 assists.. ROFL.. ricky Davis with 1 point 0-6 and 11 dimes? hahhaha.. you know that was one wild, bazarro game.....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/24/2009  12:22 PM
Posted by earthmansurfer:

Great player who probably slipped a bit cause of his wrist injury putting his shot off for a large part of the year. I'm happy with Gallo cause he does so much more than score and is a big but Gordon for a 2G is one damn good shooter and for a rookie, wow. This Gordon is much much better than the overhyped Crawfordesqe one on Chicago ;)

outside of last night performance, he shoots just 34% from three, I would love see him improve that, since he likes taking threes.... gordon is good, but he has to work on his handle and passing... but again, just a rookie..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
1/24/2009  12:50 PM
Posted by tkf:

outside of last night performance, he shoots just 34% from three, I would love see him improve that, since he likes taking threes.... gordon is good, but he has to work on his handle and passing... but again, just a rookie..

I didn't realize he was shooting Crawford like from 3. I was caught "stat watching" with the kid. So, is our rooky's passing and handle better then their rooky`s?

EMS
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/24/2009  12:59 PM
Posted by GallOfFame:
Posted by BRIGGS:

Holy smokes

Is he too short to play in this league? Is his handle too weak? Is he going to be Bust? Is his wrist still broke?

He's a really good player I must admit I'm really suprised. I didn't think his game would translate so well into the pros.

If he was on the Knicks now oh man. I still love Gallo but he doesn't fit a need right now with Al, wilson and Timmy around.....still the future is gonna be bright with this kid.

I will admit all day that I was wrong about Eric Gordon.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/24/2009  1:59 PM
Always liked the kid. Liked him more then alot of the guys that knicks fans were talking about.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
GallOfFame
USA
1/24/2009  2:22 PM
Posted by tkf:

Actually he shoots 36% from 3pt range and 44% from the floor overall. He's been hovering around these percentages every since starting. He's leading all rookies this month in scoring at 23ppg. If you look at his game log averages every month his they are increasing. He gets to the stripe about 4-5/gm and shoots there almost at a 90% clip there. He also guards the teams best offensive players on most nights. He's a nasty rookie no other way to look at it. He and Durant's duel was no more a ridiculous game than when we played Golden State at home.
GallOfFame
USA
1/24/2009  2:23 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by GallOfFame:
Posted by BRIGGS:

Holy smokes

He's a really good player I must admit I'm really suprised. I didn't think his game would translate so well into the pros.

If he was on the Knicks now oh man. I still love Gallo but he doesn't fit a need right now with Al, wilson and Timmy around.....still the future is gonna be bright with this kid.

I was wondering if Briggs was going to take time to answer these questions? I guess not.
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
1/24/2009  2:31 PM
Posted by tkf:

Durant had 46 with 15 boards.... Eric gordon had 41 with two boards... I saw this game, it was like playing open gym. Hard to take games like his serious, hard to judge any player. I mean ricky davis had 1 point and 11 assists.. ROFL.. ricky Davis with 1 point 0-6 and 11 dimes? hahhaha.. you know that was one wild, bazarro game.....

How many of those were to himself?
~You can't run from who you are.~
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

1/24/2009  5:50 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by GallOfFame:
Posted by BRIGGS:

Holy smokes

Yeah I was wrong on this kid too bro. Didn't like the injury to his wrist and the 2nd half he had for Indiana last year was unimpressive. Also, didn't like the fact that he's slightly undersized for an NBA 2 to begin with and has a shaky handle. But he's played well for the Clips this season fo a new guy, no question about it. Gotta give him credit - he's a lot better at this stage than I thought he'd be...
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
1/24/2009  5:52 PM
Posted by Finestrg:
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by GallOfFame:
Posted by BRIGGS:

Holy smokes

Yeah I was wrong on this kid too bro. Didn't like the injury to his wrist and the 2nd half he had for Indiana last year was unimpressive. Also, didn't like the fact that he's slightly undersized for an NBA 2 to begin with and has a shaky handle. But he's played well for the Clips this season fo a new guy, no question about it. Gotta give him credit - he's a lot better at this stage than I thought he'd be...

I too was turned off by his 2nd half from last year, but little did we know, we didn't have all the facts. Gordon not long ago said a bad drug problem was dividing the team in half and it really hurt the teams play. Oh well.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
1/24/2009  9:00 PM
Nate Robinson scored 45 vs. the Blazers in August... i'm just saying young guys have had great games doesn't mean they're the goods just yet... otherwise Jamal Crawford's multiple 50 pt. games would hold much higher meaning than they do to most.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
TMS
USA
1/24/2009  9:02 PM
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
TMS
USA
1/24/2009  9:03 PM
OT Eric Gordon's scored 41

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy