[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Are banned posters allowed back here under new names?
Author Thread
GKFv2
Alba Posts: 114
Member: #1259
USA
1/24/2009  12:55 AM
I know isles was reinstated after he was banned/suspended but there is a banned member on this forum under a new name and it's not isles. It's not that hard to figure out who it is. He's pretty annoying too. So was this person allowed back here or did they just join and nobody noticed that they are a banned poster?

Thanks.
"If I see these refs in front of me I will F* kill them. F** them! If I see their daughters in front of me, I am going to F** them, F** them in the mouth, from the front and the back. I will F** their mothers too." - Darko Milicic
AUTOADVERT
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/24/2009  10:33 AM
Posted by GKFv2:

I know isles was reinstated after he was banned/suspended but there is a banned member on this forum under a new name and it's not isles. It's not that hard to figure out who it is. He's pretty annoying too. So was this person allowed back here or did they just join and nobody noticed that they are a banned poster?

Thanks.

It wouldn't be the first time someone came back with a new name. That's pretty hard to prevent. Even if you block their ip address, they can come back with a new one, or use a proxy, etc.

I guess they get another chance to be dickheads. They do lose their original post count and they look like complete losers when they're noticed, especially since Martin & Andrew do have a process by which they can come back under their original names.

As to annoying posters - if Martin and Andrew banned every annoying poster there wouldn't be many left. I suggest using your ignore button.

[Edited by - basketballjones on 01-24-2009 10:33]
https:// It's not so hard.
GKFv2
Alba Posts: 114
Member: #1259
USA
1/24/2009  3:47 PM
Posted by BasketballJones:
Posted by GKFv2:

Thanks.

It wouldn't be the first time someone came back with a new name. That's pretty hard to prevent. Even if you block their ip address, they can come back with a new one, or use a proxy, etc.

I guess they get another chance to be dickheads. They do lose their original post count and they look like complete losers when they're noticed, especially since Martin & Andrew do have a process by which they can come back under their original names.

As to annoying posters - if Martin and Andrew banned every annoying poster there wouldn't be many left. I suggest using your ignore button.

[Edited by - basketballjones on 01-24-2009 10:33]

True that. The ignore feature is da bomb.

BTW I was talking about TrueBlue coming back here under the alias GallofFame.
"If I see these refs in front of me I will F* kill them. F** them! If I see their daughters in front of me, I am going to F** them, F** them in the mouth, from the front and the back. I will F** their mothers too." - Darko Milicic
Are banned posters allowed back here under new names?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy