Official Knicks vs Magic thread
Author Thread
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
10/30/2003  10:05 AM
Oh please Playa...

Oh one game says more that a whole season and now everyone who wasn't on the KVH wagon can't talk? NOT.

He had a good game, but if everything that happened lasst night happens for the rest of the season, where will that leave us?

I never said KVH can't score a point, I said that he can't deliver consistently. You do realize that to be consistent, it takes more than ONE GAME's performance, right?

Slow ya roll, Nancy. See what he does over a stretch of games before u run off at the lip.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
Armondaone
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #379
10/30/2003  10:42 AM
i would just like to agree with everyone who said this lost should go in dons record. i was saying the same thing last nite "we is mutumbo in the last 130 of the game. look what happened the magic went right to the rack and scored. isn't that why we got mutumbo to stop other team from going to the rack. I used to think that it wasn't the caoches fault but if you look at last nights game chaney's decision to sit mutumbo and leave anderson in was a terrible move. that lineup he had in was the best possible way for the magic to come back and win. I don't like to judge but that was poor coaching.

and by the way kvh looked very impressive last night I didn't even think it was him. and doleac looked like he worked on his game a little too.
metra
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #473
10/30/2003  7:42 PM
What if Deke was in but McGrady cuts into the paint and then passes it to Gooden who makes ANOTHER midrange jumper over deke. I wasnt too happy with the 3 or so times that Gooden completely schooled deke.

Anyway, im not very disappointed with this loss. While i know about nothing about coaching (however, i know that you guys dont know much either), Chaney did not make that many mistakes. However, i do agree that losing double digit leads in the 4th is trademark Knicks. On the other hand, any idiot can realize that. Its not like Chaney's completely ignorant. He probably tried dozens of things to make the team hold on to that lead. Maybe it not him, but its the team.

While this game proved that Van Horn has the potential to be 23+ and 7+, it doesnt say s**t about cohesiveness. Number of asists KVH got? 0. I saw that he was forcing those shots and i HAVE to say that he got pretty lucky. In the preseason he wasnt hitting anything and now, suddenly, he shoots off the dribble and doesnt use the backboard? Cmon.. KVH isnt the guy who can make midrange turn around jump shots. Ward and Eisely sorta made up for assists (6,7).

After this game, it seems like we got the paint down (of course Orlando isnt a team that has great inside presence). KVH and Houston can shoot with others putting up about 10+. But cohesiveness and (even though i dont know much about it) coaching suck. But its only the 1st game of the season.

The Knicks will get better.
Official Knicks vs Magic thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy