John Wallace article in Miami Herald
Author Thread
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
10/6/2003  2:43 PM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/6937147.htm

Hey Play I like how Wallace says how much he enjoyed playing for JVG! Now weren't you saying that he hated JVG? This was supposedly first hand info?

Another chink in the armor huh?

Later
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/7/2003  7:43 AM
Gony nobody in the NBA bad mouths a coach who offered good words for his resume. Wallace stayed on Gundy's bench because of players who made more money than him in his earlier yrs in the league.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
10/7/2003  10:21 AM
wrong again! Wallace actually did play for JVG! He was used more than most rookies are used by JVG. I liked Wallace. The guy can score. He just doesn't know the game that well and he does not do the little things which would keep him in a game. In other words he is not too bright.

Why did he come back to NY then when he was a FA? Think about it.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/7/2003  10:35 AM
Because he could score and the rest of the team was made to play defense only. I knew Wallace played as a rookie under gundy why do you think i HATED GUNDY- He was the one to actually ruin his confidence ,he didn't play him enough. Wallace was actually hearing a getting cheers from the crowd just coming to check into games.

Remember that!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
John Wallace article in Miami Herald

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy