[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Was Rush Limbaugh wayyyyyy off?
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/2/2003  7:12 AM
Didn't Rush Limbaugh say in public what many say behind closed doors? Or did Espn commentators get irate and go to higher excecutives about his comment resulting in his resignation.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
10/13/2003  4:36 PM
Rush was simply doing what he was paid to do...I think this whole race thing is way overblown in general. If a black sportscommentator says white people cant jump - does he get fired?
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/13/2003  4:43 PM
Very true Oasis...same goes for the Shockey/Seahorn are more overated and popular because they are white statements that have been made countless times in the media.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/13/2003  4:44 PM
I also wonder what the raction would have been if Rush had not been white.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
10/13/2003  7:56 PM
I feel like there is a lot of anti white point of view in the media as a whole. It is quite sad actually, its almost as if you cant have an opinion if your skin color is white - since supposedly you have been given all these advantages in life and things have been made easy for you. People dont see the amount of work that has been put in to the success behind it - all they see is skin color. Reverse racism, and the worst part about it is that its 2003 - I thought we were past all the color BS but I guess we arent. Life would be much better if it didnt matter what color you were, and I think thats about the only thing all the different races can agree on lately yet they make no progress towards that goal.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/14/2003  12:33 PM
Fellas what has happened is this, Back in the day when blacks weren't allowed to be who they really were. Or always were made to be less than equal than whites it was considered normal communication to FOR WHITES verbalize that. You see when someone does it who happens to be white , it reminds blacks of what their grandparents or great grand parents experienced everyday of their lives and they refuse to let that type of brainwashing to continue. So when black say things about whites like a white man can't jump higher than blacks that is considered truth! Lies have ruined race relations in our country. Bottom line is this , Whenever you are prompted up by lies, you don't desire truth!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Was Rush Limbaugh wayyyyyy off?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy