[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason Game 2 vs NJ
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/12/2001  12:47 AM
Hey a win. Something to feel good about. Don't like the fact that Camby only played 6 minutes. He looked like he was lumbering up the floor a couple of times, feeling his injury.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
VG
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #68
Australia
10/12/2001  2:04 AM
I heard Othella looked great. How did the newcomers do this time???
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/12/2001  8:17 AM
The ball and the players seemed to move a lot more smoothly than the first game. Camby even looked good for the 6 minutes he was out there, although it was obvious he was hurt (some of the beat writers say differently - I don't know which game they were watching). Anderson seems to be learning the system, but gaining minutes the more he shows his stuff - rebounding, hustle, defense. If he can hit the wide open 18 footer, this guy would be a deadly weapon off the bench. Eisly didn't play, and I can't find reference to any reason why (coaches decision, injury, show-casing of Ward?).

It was interesting to see Postel get some playing time in the second quarter. He looked good, the guy has no fear.

Felton always plays the last minutes of games, but he looks good doing it. For lack of a better big man, this guy should get minutes.

Just from the 2 preseason games, there are good and bad signs from Othella: 1) He is a bruiser who is relentless when he gets the ball in the post 2) if he gets the ball in the post, no one will ever see it again.

That's all for now.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
10/12/2001  6:00 PM
Posted by VG:

I heard Othella looked great. How did the newcomers do this time???
Bottom line is Othella Harrington was awsome. Something i've been saying since day 1 is he deserves his minutes and i think Van Gundy finally realizes that. Spoon wasn't all that impressive and i definetly like Harrington a lot more. I think Anderson played well as did Postell. Also, even though he only played 6 minutes, i really liked how Marcus Camby was very aggressive. He did not hesitate on shots and hustled on every play and he showed why he will be an all-star when he's healthy.
Preseason Game 2 vs NJ

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy