[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

5 % of NBA PLAYERS ARE GAY!
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

9/14/2003  9:06 AM
McGrady: 5% of NBA is gay

Include Oakely in that group of being Gay.Anybody 40 yrs old and still single in NBA is prolly goofed up!

In a wide-ranging question-and-answer interview with Stuff magazine, Orlando Magic star guard Tracy McGrady claimed that 5 percent of the players in the NBA are homosexual.

McGrady, the NBA's leading scorer last season, also complained that he was not consulted by Magic management before they signed veteran power forward Juwan Howard to a free-agent deal in July.

"I didn't have a clue about it, which I think is crazy, because I should know all the moves they make if I'm the key guy for this team," McGrady told the magazine. "I'm thinking I should have been the first to know."

Magic spokesman Joel Glass said the team had no official response to the three-time all-star's comments.

The article, entitled "Dude Looks Like a McGrady," will be in the November issue and will be on newsstands in October. The article is filled with plenty of sexual innuendo, including McGrady's claims that he once played alongside a homosexual teammate in Orlando. McGrady, who stressed that he is not gay, did not name names.

-- John Denton, Florida Today

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
ICEMAN
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #437
9/15/2003  3:14 PM
40 years old and single means you aint pus whipped, and can bang anyone you want at any time.

wilt lived happy and stayed single, anyone calling him gay?

You dont have to be gay you just have to be smart and capable to stand on your own. From your love poem i see you cant do that, she is with another guy right now and you writing poems on the internet.

How about the EAGLES!!! lololololololol.

Clown.
you listen to Jimmy, But you cant hear Jimmy
5 % of NBA PLAYERS ARE GAY!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy