[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who has the worst NBA Franchise in the NBA?
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

8/1/2003  7:28 AM
You could make a pretty convincing case that Atlanta is now, officially, the Team Without Hope in the NBA. There is no other team, not even the still-in-the-womb Bobcats, which offers less hope for the few fans who still care. The Nuggets are awful, but they have Carmelo Anthony and a lot of money. The Clippers have finally arrived into the 21st Century. The Warriors at least have some tradeable assets. As we sit at the end of July 2003, there quite possibly is no worse situation in the NBA than the one in Atlanta. And we are led to believe that there is actually someone out there who wants to buy this thing?
The NY Knicks are nowhere to be found so why are their fans complaining? THEY ARE SPOILED ROTTEN! 15 YRS STRAIGHT IN PLAYOFFS. Now some of the fans are having withdrawls worse than a "HEROIN" addict.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Pike
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #403
8/1/2003  5:43 PM
Bucks and Knicks.
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
8/2/2003  2:07 PM
Bucks: Big Dog, Ray Allen, Gary Payton, Sam Casells, Ernie Grunfeld and George Karl.....and just because MJ did not get the sale, worst franchise.......what happen to rebuilding?

Atlanta: Valde Divac once mentioned that playing in Atlanta has probably the most uninterested bunch of fans you can play in front of. And Lon Kruger, getting fired because of refunds .....Atlanta is probably in the running. And 'Reef is probably not the player they had envision.

And if you are considering the cap as the franchise buster, Portland for years had NY beat down

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Who has the worst NBA Franchise in the NBA?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy