[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will boston do it again?

Author Poll
Member: #1126
USA
So do you think the celts will do it again? I think it all depends on how KG holds up for another season. He's 32, and will be starting to push it real soon.
Don't think they'll try too hard this time. One rings says it all, so most likely not.
I think they'll do it again, but it won't be as easy this time.
View Results

Author Thread
sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
7/25/2008  6:05 PM
Have to see how the off-season shakes up, but so far its their's to lose. No team has really eclipsed them with personnel moves.
My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
AUTOADVERT
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
8/12/2008  5:24 PM
The real question is, have they finally learned the meaning of "Formidable" or do the Knicks have to teach them all over again this season?
https:// It's not so hard.
fimslim3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2245

10/6/2008  12:46 PM
Posted by BasketballJones:

The real question is, have they finally learned the meaning of "Formidable" or do the Knicks have to teach them all over again this season?

LOL, I expect the same performance from the big three. However, winning the championship will fall on the shoulders of the roleplayers. James Posey, who signed with NO, played a big role with the team down the stretch and hit a lot of key shots. Can they expect the someone to replace him? Who knows. But they should be okay regardless and I'm sure the celtic fans wont kill them if they fall short this season, they wanted a long time for last season.
"Dissension is the greatest form of patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson
Knicksfansince94
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2261

10/16/2008  1:51 PM
I doubt it only because Bynum will be an all-star and put the Lakers over the top. I don't see anyone messing with them. But I DO see the Celtics in the Finals.
my first signiature
Will boston do it again?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy