[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will Kobe play this season?
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/29/2003  7:01 AM
I really don't know if he should. Remember how Jason Kidd was booed and those wife beater signs went up in Arenas around the country when he came to town. So depending on the outcome of trial, it would be wise for him to take a sabbatical for personal reasons. IMHO Kobe will either want to play to prove to everyone that he is innocent and is bigger than the false charge against him and look at it as competing against the odds, or he will step off to keep a circus atmosphere from rising up everywhere the Fakers go during reg season.

I GUESS KOBE "REALLY" WANTED TO BE LIKE MIKE!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
7/29/2003  8:22 AM
Kobe should go full court press.......press on!
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Will Kobe play this season?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy