[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

CALL THE TRAILBLAZERS
Author Thread
XMAN007
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #60
10/8/2001  12:30 PM
Dale Davis or Rasheed Wallace r great fits 4 our team. VG loves Davis type players n can deal w/ players w/ issues (spree, cambyman etc). Mins. will be an issue for both blazers n if they don't win look for them to become impatient w/ rasheed.

I'm willing to give up Harrington/Spoon, Ward or an exception, n a pick for Davis. Or Thomas/Harrington/Spoon n Houston for both. Houston is replaceable (move spree back to his natural position, start Anderson or Spoon assuming he isn't traded, backed up by Lavar at d 3) n Thomas will never be the player that either Wallace or Davis are. Houston is a solid player but one dimensional (not above avg. defender or passer).

We add size n toughness to a squad that desperatly needs it.
Come strong or not at all!
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
10/8/2001  12:59 PM
Wallace is definitely my favorite player and I can't wait untill he gets his mind together. Rasheed might get traded IF he's at it again this year but I think Cheeks, who was his idol, will have a very good influence on Wallace. But even when all these things fail he might get traded, but who to give in retrun that they would want?
They're deep at the SG position so I don't think that's going to happen. I'm not fond of Davis though but if we could trade for him with Othella, Spoon and or Ward I'm all for it.
XMAN007
10/8/2001  1:10 PM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

Wallace is definitely my favorite player and I can't wait untill he gets his mind together. Rasheed might get traded IF he's at it again this year but I think Cheeks, who was his idol, will have a very good influence on Wallace. But even when all these things fail he might get traded, but who to give in retrun that they would want?
They're deep at the SG position so I don't think that's going to happen. I'm not fond of Davis though but if we could trade for him with Othella, Spoon and or Ward I'm all for it.

We could involve a 3rd team that needs a shooting guard. Why don't you like DD? I agree w/ u on Rasheed; he's the type of player we need in NY n VG could make him reach his potential and wouldn't put up w/ his BS.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
10/8/2001  5:10 PM
the post last week said the knicks were trying to get DD but was unsuccessful. I think the Knicks will get desprate and sweeten the deal.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
XMAN007
10/9/2001  10:56 AM
Who were we offering for Davis? Come playoff time I'd rather have DD than Dirty Kurty.
CALL THE TRAILBLAZERS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy