[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who will sign with the Spurs?!
Author Thread
technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
7/14/2003  1:49 AM
Kidd, Malone, Payton, J. O'Neal, and Mourning are off the market.

Howard has narrowed down his choices to the Wolves, Orlando, and Detroit.

San Antonio, Miami, Utah, and Denver (and technically the Clippers) are the remaining big players.

I'm guessing Arenas will sign w/ either Miami or Denver. Andre Miller will sign with Utah. San Antonio absolutely needs to add some quality big men-- my guess is that they'll eventually make a play for Olowokandi and Horry, at least preventing the Lakers from a 100% off-season win.

Elton Brand should get major interest from SA and Utah... and heck, any and every team should be fighting for him.

I don't see what the major fuss is about Nesterovic--- Sure, he's probably a top-10 center in the NBA, but at the same time... what does that really say about the quality of centers in the NBA when Ben Wallace at 6'8-ish is likely #2?

Lamar Odom will likely sign for 1 more year w/ the Clippers-- he's a bit of an iffy player--- everyone saw the Magic-like potential, but perhaps he's been in the wrong place to develop that talent. I wonder if this is it for him.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
7/14/2003  12:03 PM
Howard is going to the Magic, and Arenas is going to Miami.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Who will sign with the Spurs?!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy