[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is this true?
Author Thread
necrom33
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #234
USA
7/11/2003  8:41 AM
The Magic know a marketing opportunity when they see one, as evidenced by the decision to move James' first game to their arena on Tuesday night. But their incentive for any fan who bought a season ticket at the game was still a little surprising. The purchase got you a free replica jersey, not of Magic superstar Tracy McGrady mind you, but a wine-and-gold No. 23 of James.

I found that in the slamonline forums. Man, if that's true it just wouldn't be right. It'd be like your woman cheating on you, then putting his picture on the nightstand next to her.
AUTOADVERT
ARES
Member: #406
7/11/2003  9:06 AM
damn lebo got other teams selling his jersey hahah
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
7/11/2003  6:55 PM
Pure "sellout" in their house ......Make em pay T-MAC, or demand a trade. Forget about your comeback Grant Hill...
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Is this true?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy