[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rafer Alston a.k.a. "Skip to my Lou"
Author Thread
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
7/5/2003  1:56 PM
I just watched those old And1 Mixtapes and being a nostalgic I came to wonder if anybody knows if Skip got a new contract in Toronto?! Hes been great to watch and he really started to look good in the NBA too lately!
AUTOADVERT
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
7/7/2003  9:53 AM
I'm not sure, but he is going to get a job some where.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
7/10/2003  8:36 PM
Playing for the Knicks: It seems like everyone knows about the point guards in New York but the Knicks...[laughing]. I hope one day they'll give me a call. I always wanted to get a chance to play for them. I'd feel at home, like it was my backyard. And you know how a lot of players say they feel pressure when they play for them ? I'd feel none...SLAM presents STREETBALL"The revolution was televised" Rafer Alston article

And one day it would be nice to see Skip ORANGE & BLUE

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/11/2003  6:32 AM
Good article Bobby, you se where skip says "A LOT OF PLAYERS" feel the pressure playing in NY (MSG) and you have clones up in here getting on Frank Williams like he is any different than the Vets.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Rafer Alston a.k.a. "Skip to my Lou"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy