[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

O.T The NBA is A Business For The Players Too
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/25/2008  5:05 PM
Damon Stoudamire has left the number-crunching to his agent Goodwin and Grizzly Brass. His contract is slotted at $4.6 million for next season, but that gets cut in half if he averages less than 20 minutes and appears in fewer than about 55 games this year.

Damon hasn't been allowed to play in 13 games since the new yr, so obviously his avg minutes per game is gonna drop significantly also this will force him to miss many games so he doesn't reach 55 games. At this point he has played in only 29 games.

And teams and fans get mad when players do something similar.

REMEMBER IT'S A BUSINESS
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
1/25/2008  5:17 PM
Cool contract.
We should have this one for Eddy, Q, Jerom, Jeffries, Malik, Steph, Francis, JRose, Mo, Timmi, Nazr, etc.
We will be able to save a fortune...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
1/25/2008  7:00 PM
Damon Stoudamire has left the number-crunching to his agent Goodwin and Grizzly Brass. His contract is slotted at $4.6 million for next season, but that gets cut in half if he averages less than 20 minutes and appears in fewer than about 55 games this year.

Damon hasn't been allowed to play in 13 games
since the new yr, so obviously his avg minutes per game is gonna drop significantly
[/quote]

Don't think this is correct. If you don't play in a game, your PPG avg is unaffected.
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/26/2008  7:19 PM
Well it doesn't matter, teams can steal money from you too.

So why should we get mad at players stealing money...oh I forgot we are the stupid fans that shell out the cold cash.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
O.T The NBA is A Business For The Players Too

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy