[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Baby survives being dropped from seven-stories
Author Thread
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
6/24/2003  12:58 PM
PEEKSKILL, N.Y. (June 24) - A man was arrested Monday and charged with tossing his baby daughter out a seventh-floor apartment window, police said.

The 10-month-old girl survived the 80-foot fall, crashing through several tree branches before landing on the ground. She suffered only cuts and bruises.

Police said Willie Williams barged into his ex-girlfriend's apartment late Saturday in a bid to persuade her to get back together with him.

Police said they argued and Williams dangled the baby out a window. The mother called 911 and Williams dropped the girl, police said.

``Oh, my God!'' police quoted the mother as telling the 911 operator. ``He killed my baby.''

Williams then left the apartment, grabbed the baby and drove her to a nearby hospital.

Williams was charged with attempted murder, assault and unlawful imprisonment. He was in jail awaiting arraignment late Monday. It was unclear whether he had retained a lawyer.
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
AUTOADVERT
prodson
Colombia
6/24/2003  12:59 PM
p*ssy, man's quickest downfall
ARES
Member: #406
6/24/2003  1:31 PM
no question about it pussi is a mans biggest down fall

being pussi whipped is just nuts, my mom raised four sons, to me it seems she raised up to not be pussi whipped, i dont know if it was intentional, i just thank god.

but even if you aint pussi whipped some how some way you will get screwed for all the screwing you did.

it's like that KRS qoute that prod uses some time

"Loves going to get you"

if you raise up a women, they have to especially careful who they surround them self with. alot of men don't take rejection well.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
ARES
Member: #406
6/24/2003  1:38 PM
i guess he never heard of 12 roses and a box of choclates
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
prodson
Colombia
6/24/2003  1:51 PM
lol.

i'm still trying to figure out how he thinks that killing the baby and going to jail for about 15 years is gonna get her back with him

one day you're here. and then you're gone
Baby survives being dropped from seven-stories

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy