[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Im Baker right now.
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
10/3/2001  1:29 PM
Some Knicks fans call this man a cancer. I like Vin Baker. Maybe because im from Connecticut. He can really help our team right now. He was estatic last year when he was rumored to come here. He can play backup Center and share time at PF. I think the Knicks should really look into moving Clarence weatherspoon. He doesnt fit here. Weatherspoon is the type of player who needs major minutes. Knicks roster doesnt look like that is possible. I think the Knick must wait another month if they want to trade him. Seattle before the deadline last year was tring hard to GIVE him away. Knick even rejected an offer for him in return for Longley + Knight (go figure).
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/3/2001  3:12 PM
I'm never going to be for Baker. You can reshape guys bodies, make them stronger, but if they are not mentally tough they are not going anywhere. Baker has the mind of a child and in my eyes very much like JR Rider. A Derrick Coleman in disguise.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Im Baker right now.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy