[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Video: Isiah & QRich get into it.
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/21/2007  10:49 PM
HAHAHA!!! What a ****ing joke of a season. Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.
DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
AUTOADVERT
mythfaze
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #106
12/21/2007  10:51 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Q is really a delusional guy man, for being the worst player int he NBA and getting millions to do so, you wouldn't think he'd have anything to complain about

The coach he plays for is a worse coach than he is a bad player. That's something to complain about.
azamatbagatov
Member: #1713

12/21/2007  10:52 PM
Posted by Vmart:

Isiah isn't going anywhere he is here to stay atleast for the entire year. So why are you guys busting his azz he knows now better than anyone the type of players he brought in and to be honest with you there are players that want out because of the losing atmosaphere that is NY sorry folks but I really don't think the next GM is going to be any better NY has way to much negativity to be any good. In this town its not basketball but to much a way of life, the media builds players up to bring them down and the fans are no better.
Isiah now knows that the players he brought in have flaws he learned it first hand and Dolan although made a blind move to place Isiah as a coach taught Isiah first hand that he brought in crap. Isiah is a GM and now his faith in his players being questioned you would think he will make moves lets just hope that the moves he makes now will be at the end of the season and doesn't involve the number one pick that the knicks have.

Sorry man, as much as i love basketball. New york is a baseball town and through all the negativity the yankees manage to do just fine here....

"I want to leave a legacy." ~ Isiah Thomas
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
12/21/2007  10:56 PM
Posted by Vmart:

Isiah isn't going anywhere he is here to stay atleast for the entire year. So why are you guys busting his azz he knows now better than anyone the type of players he brought in and to be honest with you there are players that want out because of the losing atmosaphere that is NY sorry folks but I really don't think the next GM is going to be any better NY has way to much negativity to be any good. In this town its not basketball but to much a way of life, the media builds players up to bring them down and the fans are no better.

Isiah now knows that the players he brought in have flaws he learned it first hand and Dolan although made a blind move to place Isiah as a coach taught Isiah first hand that he brought in crap. Isiah is a GM and now his faith in his players being questioned you would think he will make moves lets just hope that the moves he makes now will be at the end of the season and doesn't involve the number one pick that the knicks have.

Knowing Isiah he probably still thinks he can turn things around and make the playoffs. He'll likely use the same Starting Lineup the next game, and make another horrible trade the next chance he gets to bring in more players like the ones we have.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/21/2007  11:09 PM
Posted by Bippity10:

I can't wait for Nixluva to tell us that our team isn't perfect but that fights like this are showing us that they are starting to figure things out.

You haven't read any posts by me making any such statements. I've made no excuses for the team this year. I think you need to focus your attention elsewhere. Like any fan i'm not in support of what is going on with the team and have stated so. I didn't say anything about the team turning a corner or figuring things out. If they play well I say so. If after a win, I identify what they need to do to win, that doesn't mean i'm out of touch with reality.

The only thing I've said is that this team has the ability to play better and that I don't believe Isiah is getting the best out of this team. Flawed roster or not, you have to be able to coach the team better. When the team executes they can compete. In tonight's game yet again Isiah let things go bad for too long before he took action. He just sits there. Isiah called time when we went down 28-22 and then didn't call another time out until we went down 58-36. He's not responsive enough to what is going on on the floor. Guys like Balkman no longer provide the energy we need and overall he doesn't have a handle on how to use the roster.

Nate came out of camp playing well, but Isiah hasn't really used him. Q has stunk all year and yet he's playing him. We keep getting killed at that position every night and nothing changes. A young talent like Chandler sits on the bench and wastes. This isn't to say he's the answer, but can we see what he has to offer for an extended period of time other than spot duty in losses?
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/21/2007  11:12 PM
Posted by GKFv2:
Posted by Vmart:

Isiah blows and there is no excuses for that. There is also no guarantee he survives the whole year. Isiah making trades got us into this mess. If you support him making more, then you only want to continue losing and winning 33 games a year.

And please, use some periods at some point. Too many run-on sentences.

[Edited by - gkfv2 on 12-21-2007 10:47 PM]

I didn't know this was a gramtically correct forum. I will gladly accept less than 33 wins. I would like two or three more wins this year. No need to fire Isiah not right now anyway I can wait for the season to end.

The last thing I want is for the Knicks to play better and shoot themselves in the foot. As of this moment the most important thing for me with the Knicks is not Isiah not Dolan but that number one pick. I don't want a Philly situation where they fire the GM and the team runs off 4 or 5 straight wins. All I can say is that we have been patient with Layden and now with Isiah I don't see why we can't wait the season out. Make smart moves in the off season on bringing in a good GM, Coach and bring in the best pick in the draft to build around. We can all guarnatee one thing and that is this season is lost and this will be Isiah's last season here in NY but let him finish it out.
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
12/21/2007  11:28 PM
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by Bippity10:

I can't wait for Nixluva to tell us that our team isn't perfect but that fights like this are showing us that they are starting to figure things out.

You haven't read any posts by me making any such statements. I've made no excuses for the team this year. I think you need to focus your attention elsewhere. Like any fan i'm not in support of what is going on with the team and have stated so. I didn't say anything about the team turning a corner or figuring things out. If they play well I say so. If after a win, I identify what they need to do to win, that doesn't mean i'm out of touch with reality.

The only thing I've said is that this team has the ability to play better and that I don't believe Isiah is getting the best out of this team. Flawed roster or not, you have to be able to coach the team better. When the team executes they can compete. In tonight's game yet again Isiah let things go bad for too long before he took action. He just sits there. Isiah called time when we went down 28-22 and then didn't call another time out until we went down 58-36. He's not responsive enough to what is going on on the floor. Guys like Balkman no longer provide the energy we need and overall he doesn't have a handle on how to use the roster.

Nate came out of camp playing well, but Isiah hasn't really used him. Q has stunk all year and yet he's playing him. We keep getting killed at that position every night and nothing changes. A young talent like Chandler sits on the bench and wastes. This isn't to say he's the answer, but can we see what he has to offer for an extended period of time other than spot duty in losses?

It's not your fault nixluva. You're just left to take the heat on your own since that gutless puke misterearl refuses to show his face here.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
Bippity10
Member: #574
12/22/2007  12:10 AM
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by Bippity10:

You are so testy. Recommendation: Lighten up.

We all feel bad about the state of the Knicks, I just don't feel as bad because I knew this was a possibility
I just hope that people will like me
CDB
Member: #1583

12/22/2007  12:40 AM
I didn't watch the game so I dont know what they were arguing about but that looks like a classic Chicago sissy argument. And what the hell Herb, he goes to stop Isiah then half way walks away. lol.
"I wipe my @ss with your feelings" - Tony Soprano
TrueBlue
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #1172

12/22/2007  12:41 AM
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by Bippity10:

I'm beginning to question your fanfare? He was the right fit for these players and the one who gave them their confidence right? Why are you dogging I SAY UGH? It's not his fault these guys don't come to play every night. You told us we'd get better sooner than later earlier this yr. Why aren't you mad at the players for not playing for the guy that brought them here and for several made them quite a bit wealthier?

[Edited by - TrueBlue on 12-22-2007 12:09 AM]
LMFAO @ the Bio [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephon_Marbury[/url]
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/22/2007  12:46 AM
Posted by Bippity10:
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by Bippity10:

You are so testy. Recommendation: Lighten up.

We all feel bad about the state of the Knicks, I just don't feel as bad because I knew this was a possibility
Don't you think I deserve to be a bit testy after another Knick loss and then to read someone teasing me as if it's somehow not bad enough just to see the team playing this poorly? Heck we all knew this was a possibility. Lots of things were possible, but in this teams case once again everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

Look my contention is that MOST of the teams in the NBA are flawed. The big difference here is that Isiah who is leading this group has failed to give this team any solid direction. He's failed to motivate and he's clearly losing the team if not already lost the team. Yet he still refuses to give younger hungrier players a chance to show what they can do or at the least learn for the future. Why should Q and Malik get to stay on the floor meanwhile you sit Curry and Zach as if they're the only ones stinking it up? How about letting the young guys play and learn, which at this point couldn't be much worse than the double digit blowouts. I can't for the life of me figure out why he's so loyal to certain guys when they don't produce. He's killed the energy unit off the bench with his rotations. He waits until we're too far behind to find a unit that can defend. Why not shake up the starting lineup so that we don't start off so bad all the time?
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
12/22/2007  1:01 AM
Posted by nixluva:

Don't you think I deserve to be a bit testy after another Knick loss and then to read someone teasing me as if it's somehow not bad enough just to see the team playing this poorly? Heck we all knew this was a possibility. Lots of things were possible, but in this teams case once again everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

Look my contention is that MOST of the teams in the NBA are flawed. The big difference here is that Isiah who is leading this group has failed to give this team any solid direction. He's failed to motivate and he's clearly losing the team if not already lost the team. Yet he still refuses to give younger hungrier players a chance to show what they can do or at the least learn for the future. Why should Q and Malik get to stay on the floor meanwhile you sit Curry and Zach as if they're the only ones stinking it up? How about letting the young guys play and learn, which at this point couldn't be much worse than the double digit blowouts. I can't for the life of me figure out why he's so loyal to certain guys when they don't produce. He's killed the energy unit off the bench with his rotations. He waits until we're too far behind to find a unit that can defend. Why not shake up the starting lineup so that we don't start off so bad all the time?

Maybe this will cheer you up.

Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

12/22/2007  1:18 AM
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by Bippity10:

This is a good post
Siar617
Member: #1742
USA
12/22/2007  3:27 PM
thomas would get all the respect from everyone who hates him if he'dman up and sit qrich curry steph and zbo when he takes 20 jumpshots
jesus617 walks
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/22/2007  5:48 PM
Posted by Siar617:

thomas would get all the respect from everyone who hates him if he'dman up and sit qrich curry steph and zbo when he takes 20 jumpshots

May be you want him to fire himself too?
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
12/22/2007  5:53 PM
This team is an absolute disgrace. That's a reflection on the coach.

Cosmic, I think you're quickly winning the MVP award on this forum.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
12/22/2007  7:48 PM
Slimpack, I appreciate you posting that video and it definitely cheer me up. Maybe there was a point when I was hoping I would never see that commercial again, but come to think of it, I'm gonna come to this thread 5 times an hour every day for the rest of my life to see that, and it's all because of you Slimpack. Thank you.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Video: Isiah & QRich get into it.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy