[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This is what is gonna happen in Houston under Vangundy
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/17/2003  10:25 PM
The first thing I can see happen will be when Vandunce introduces his offensive schemes which are actually his defensive schemes. Vandummy's approach is that DEFENSE is everything and once you nail down your defensive strategy the offense will take care of itself. This we all know is dead wrong,(except Gony) never the less this is what (BEETLE JUICE) is about and it will be interesting to see who buys into his theories and who doesn't.

Vandummy will have plenty of weapons at his disposal in which we all REMEMBER will confuse the short one and in the end he will squander offensive talent as he done with Camby and Houston.

I am waiting to see what effect his Keystone Cops defensive schemes will have on the offensive side of the floor with open floor with Francis and Mobley.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

6/20/2003  7:03 AM
Ya'll know it's the truth!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
6/20/2003  12:55 PM
I thought you said you were going to stop talking about VG once he is no longer property of the Knicks....
playa2

6/20/2003  1:22 PM
Aw swish, that was my "PARTING SHOT"
This is what is gonna happen in Houston under Vangundy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy