[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

**feature request** something to illustrate a popular thread
Author Thread
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/15/2007  5:54 PM
So there are a ton of things you guys do right with this forum. Its one of the better forums on the interweb and I am talking about look and feel not community.

Remember there used to be a feature that had a flaming folder to show a hot thread? I really loved it. I would at first glance know that a thread was worth reading. The post counts don't really put stuff in perspective for me because a lot of times I am too drunk, sleepy, busy, disappointed to figure out which threads are an absolute must read. Maybe the post count of 20 was low and with a bigger community it wouldn't be as accurate but what do you think about reinstating something like that with a higher post count? Can you make that happen in one of the future versions?

I am now going to go drink and forget about the ****ing Knicks. I mean, we are playing the Nets and I wont be watching the game.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/23/2008  5:19 PM
the simple solution would be for you to run a search on whatever threads i've posted on & read those.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
**feature request** something to illustrate a popular thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy