[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Notice how we forgot the war in IRAQ
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/17/2003  7:02 AM
BUT THE TROOPS(somebody's Kids) ARE STILL TAKING HOT LEAD IN THE BACK FROM Iraqi's Militant Resistance Forces. If we can find people with our Superior Intelligence, The CIA , FBI, SPECIAL FORCES, NAVY SEALS, HOW CAN WE NOT FIND SADDAM OR BIN LADEN? Man I woulsd hate to be in the Military now , knowing the greedy president is out for his own relatives and friends to take over oil refinery's in Middle East.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
6/17/2003  8:24 AM
thats the way it is dawg....America media is the worst. It's a damn shame....
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
6/18/2003  2:22 PM
george bush got what he came for. you can quote me.
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
playa2

6/20/2003  8:23 AM
Yea and ALQaeda is still lurking at Brooklyn bridge and train derailments disasters and our troops are still targets with bounty's on their heads. No who's the real victims?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
prodson
Colombia
6/20/2003  1:57 PM
the people of iraq
Pike
Member: #403
6/20/2003  3:26 PM
Funny after years of torture at the hands of one of the worlds most evil of men, I would categorize the people of Iraq as beneficiaries.
prodson
Colombia
6/23/2003  2:20 AM
my bad i was meaning the innocent people who died from the war. the way i look at it bush and hussein are not victims. the u.s. people are not victims
playa2

6/23/2003  6:18 AM
No, THE MILITARY guys who are supposedly there to protect our country are really there to help Bush and Blair get the oil and that's a shame they are getting used and the American media has the people in our country fooled.! Our soldiers can't stop suicide bombers from attacking our soil.
prodson
Colombia
6/23/2003  10:02 AM
they took the oath. noone put a gun to their head
playa2

6/23/2003  1:11 PM
Yea an oath to protect the country(USA) not the oil interest of the Bush's AND THEIR CLAN OF FOLKS.
prodson
Colombia
6/23/2003  1:17 PM
an oath to follow the orders of the president of the united states.

protect the united states? the only super power? protect the united states from what. it's own weapons of mass destruction? cigarettes.

don't go there

playa2

6/24/2003  12:18 PM
THE President is suppose to "USE" the military for threats against the people of the united states period. Not anything else, if so stop calling third world countries coos.
prodson
Colombia
6/24/2003  12:43 PM
i'm thinking ...that since bush knows that little brother israel will and has threatened to use nuclear weapons against iraq and saddam...if saddam launched weapons of mass destruction into israel then...

wouldn't the big picture would be to go and oust saddam and take control of the oil...and protect the u.s. interest in the gazillions that israel owes the u.s.... that way you kill 2 birds with one stone.

bush did what many would love to do but didn't have the military force to do it

don't knock george bush hustle

playa2

6/24/2003  4:14 PM
Ok now, when mama's daddy's sister's people son gets a rocket grenade thrown at him and loses his life and you have to go to the funeral bring up da hustle by bush at the funeral and ya might get stoned!
prodson
Colombia
6/26/2003  9:44 AM
i feel what you are saying playa. and of course i agree with you that george bush pulled the wool over alot of people's eyes. i do agree with you there. he used terrorism and september 11 tragedy to get the united states to hold him down. i will go so far as to say u.s. intelligence "allowed" it to take place so that plan B could take place. plan B being iraq. maybe maybe not. but you would be surprised. they're smart. even when he had troops in afghanistan the man knew already what he was going to do with iraq. played upon emotions. i truly believe that. but he is the head honcho so he can do that. he supposed to

i'm all for seeing the saddam regime took down because even tho i felt there was no way that the man had nuclear weapons i felt he did possess weapons of mass destruction so...you know you can't have him holding on to them even if he posed no direct harm to the u.s.
but yeah yu got regime's everywhere. only difference was the oil

so okay we know terrorism poses a threat but terrorism won't stop. the hatred is too great. when you got people pulling suicide missions to kill your people then you know they must really hate your people some kind of bad. your people being americans. bottom line saddam could sell weapons to terrorists but who can't?

then you got north korea going about their business with their nuclear program. they went into iraq but they won't go into north korea. so it got me wondering if he thought iraq posed a threat as koea do and he gave the order then why hasn't he given the order to attack korea. because he knows korea has weapons and iraq didn't???

it don't take a rocket scientist i say

it's opinionated. those that wanted war got what they wanted so they shouldn't be crying now that some iraq's don't wanna be liberated and saddam and bin laden are not dead

those that didn't wanna see a war don't shed tears because they were against the killing's and deaths in the first place because thy know that if you go to war to kill and die for oil. then you got what you was looking for.

bin laden is alive.
saddam is alive.
terrorism is alive.
weapons have nt been found.
can't get control of iraq.

the president make mistakes. we all make mistakes.

playa2

6/26/2003  4:00 PM
Word up Prod, only thing is i'm getting sleep every night...bushy's not!
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
6/27/2003  3:53 PM
I have people up in there, I pray for peace and the safe return of all our soldiers.
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
6/28/2003  5:30 AM
Posted by Swishfm3:

America media is the worst. It's a damn shame....
Hmm... being called a child of Hitler and a weasle by some US papers Id definatly sign this!!!
playa2

6/29/2003  6:36 PM
American media tells you Kennedy was assasinated by someone who didn't do it along with Martin Luther King. It's a movie called "ARLINGTON RD" it shows you just how conspiracies are made up and carried out. TRUST ME GO GET IT!
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
6/30/2003  1:41 AM
I really liked "Wag the dog"!!!
How can a president get reelected by manipulating the media through agenda setting!
Notice how we forgot the war in IRAQ

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy