[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME 5
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/13/2003  8:28 AM
This is the game where all the adjustments have been made already , now guys with heart and skill will surface. MUTUMBO MARTIN, KIDD JEFFERSON AND KITTLES D. ON PARKER.WILLIAMS AND MUTUMBO, DOMINATE THE PAINT. DUNCAN gets in foul trouble nets win again go to texas for ROUTE
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Pike
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #403
6/13/2003  10:30 AM
Spurs break Nets heart tonight...
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/13/2003  11:17 AM
Posted by Pike:

Spurs break Nets heart tonight...

I think the Nets win tonight. Last game at home the emotions will run high. The nets have become the team that imposes their will on the spurs. And the fact that there is some turmoil in the spurs club house doesn't help the spurs. You might see a Net blowout tonight.
ARES
Member: #406
6/13/2003  12:17 PM
i highly doubt that
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Pike
Member: #403
6/13/2003  12:47 PM
94-79 Spurs.
playa2

6/13/2003  1:09 PM
You guys are so stubborn to see that Spurs have too many journey men to stay with the nets. NETS "Imposing their will" ,VMART said it best. Stick A fork in them, spurs are done. Parker elusiveness has been solved, the quicker kittles and (YMCA playing) Anthony Johnson has Parker running out of control. Doesn't matter what Robinson does his legs are shot. Jefferson and MARTIN AND DEKE WILL QUIET THE SPURS DOWN.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
6/13/2003  2:01 PM
Vmart you make me wanna place a bet on the Nets the way you are talking.

according to prophecy. tonite jason kidd will stink up the joint and tony parker will get it crunk

all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
prodson
Colombia
6/13/2003  2:17 PM
Posted by playa2:

AND DEKE WILL QUIET THE SPURS DOWN.
still talking about mutombo. (shaking my head).
playa2

6/13/2003  2:43 PM
Prod are you watching the same games ive been watching? Guys are fearful on the spurs when they see Deke waiting at the rack, once they beat their own man they are wondering how can i get this around and over "MT MUTUMBO" He cjanges what spurs do, don't you know that Duncan shooting pecentage goes down 20 % when deke is in the game. Get wit the program man, Jersey by 10.
prodson
Colombia
6/13/2003  3:16 PM
you don't make any sense
ARES
Member: #406
6/13/2003  3:52 PM
he aint serious he is just joking, he knows mutumbo got 2 pts, 2 re's and tim scores on mutumbo at will
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Vmart
USA
6/13/2003  3:55 PM
Posted by ARES:

i highly doubt that

In this final a 6 point win is considered a blowout.
Vmart
USA
6/13/2003  3:58 PM
Posted by playa2:

Prod are you watching the same games ive been watching? Guys are fearful on the spurs when they see Deke waiting at the rack, once they beat their own man they are wondering how can i get this around and over "MT MUTUMBO" He cjanges what spurs do, don't you know that Duncan shooting pecentage goes down 20 % when deke is in the game. Get wit the program man, Jersey by 10.

Your right playa Mutombo may not have the scoring factor in the game but his presence is felt by the spurs no doubt. 7'2'' player sometimes just needs to be seen to deter opponents away.
prodson
Colombia
6/14/2003  2:51 AM
okay vmart. okay playa. did any of you watch the game tonight. dikembe mutombo was once again a non-factor. little steve kerr played 9 minutes tonight and outshined what deke has done the whole series. if you continue to dwell on mutombo then i will assume that it's mental.

sometimes a 7'2 guy just needs to be seen to deter an opponent huh. so would that be the same as saying that if the spurs played willis at center robinson at pf and duncan at sf that the spurs have a HUGE advantage. i don't think so. did you watch the lakers series. shaq is the main defintion of inside presence. if shaq can't deter duncan then...

no disrespect to mutombo. the guy in his prime would be a factor for the entire game but the guy is almost 50 years old. it's not a video game it's the real deal age is a factor for an athlete. his own coach doesn't believe in him.

williams and mutombo dominate the paint huh. lol. tim duncan is not a scrub believe it or not the guy has more skills that he doesn't try than mutombo and williams have combined in the paint.

turmoil in the clubhouse. too many journey men. adjustments have been made. emotions will run high. duncan gets in foul trouble. parker's elusiveness has been solved. robinson legs are shot.

what else?

in the immortal words of tk..."it don't look good bruh..."
Vmart
USA
6/14/2003  10:21 AM
Posted by prodson:

okay vmart. okay playa. did any of you watch the game tonight. dikembe mutombo was once again a non-factor. little steve kerr played 9 minutes tonight and outshined what deke has done the whole series. if you continue to dwell on mutombo then i will assume that it's mental.

sometimes a 7'2 guy just needs to be seen to deter an opponent huh. so would that be the same as saying that if the spurs played willis at center robinson at pf and duncan at sf that the spurs have a HUGE advantage. i don't think so. did you watch the lakers series. shaq is the main defintion of inside presence. if shaq can't deter duncan then...

no disrespect to mutombo. the guy in his prime would be a factor for the entire game but the guy is almost 50 years old. it's not a video game it's the real deal age is a factor for an athlete. his own coach doesn't believe in him.

williams and mutombo dominate the paint huh. lol. tim duncan is not a scrub believe it or not the guy has more skills that he doesn't try than mutombo and williams have combined in the paint.

turmoil in the clubhouse. too many journey men. adjustments have been made. emotions will run high. duncan gets in foul trouble. parker's elusiveness has been solved. robinson legs are shot.

what else?

in the immortal words of tk..."it don't look good bruh..."

Thanks for the I told you so.
playa2

6/14/2003  10:02 PM
Well Martin was flued up, that was the real deal, without him other guys can't get off
necrom33
Member: #234
USA
6/14/2003  11:51 PM
Anytime the Nets count on jkidd to lead them in scoring, it gets ugly. Anybody knows this (well, except that idiot Walton). I hope NJ can win game 6. San Antonio has had problem closing out series. If it cames down to a game 7, who knows?

As far as Deke goes, in games 1-4, I think his performance is somewhere between the extremes of Ares' and Playa's views on it. In game 5, tho, he would've done his team better by being on the bench!
playa2

6/16/2003  6:44 AM
Biggest game was game 5, each team had one every other game until Martin gets the "FLU" before game 5. If he's healthy they win 5th and seventh game, but it didn't happen that way. Hats off to Spurs they came thru "POP" WAS THE BETTER COACH ALONG WITH DUNCAN DOMINANCE I was wrong about them , but I was right about Jersey head coach.
GAME 5

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy