[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

who would take at #9
Author Thread
KARNIVORE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #382
Nigeria
6/9/2003  5:15 PM
LAMPE ( the 2nd coming of DIRK ) / KAMAN ( the 2nd coming of CHRIS MIHM ) / BABY SHAQ ( the 2nd coming of OLIVER MILLER ) / COLLISON ( the 2nd comming of CHENOWORTH ) / PAVEL ( the 2nd coming of YAO ) / or BALSTINE ( the 2nd coming of BEN WALLACE )
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/9/2003  9:59 PM
Lampe if available is the way to go. Pavel still scares me with his injury problems. Hopefully, it is just the conditions in Europe. Malick Badiane is a good consolation prize.
subzero0
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #410
6/9/2003  11:27 PM
The injury rumors were spread by milicic in order for Podkolzin to drop down so the Pistons have a chance at stealing him later on. But that was before he had that wonderful work out. I would take Podkolzine ahead of Kaman. Choosing between Lampe and Podkolzin is the only hard choice here. But thats only if Podkolzin drops to 9.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/10/2003  9:30 AM
Posted by subzero0:

The injury rumors were spread by milicic in order for Podkolzin to drop down so the Pistons have a chance at stealing him later on. But that was before he had that wonderful work out. I would take Podkolzine ahead of Kaman. Choosing between Lampe and Podkolzin is the only hard choice here. But thats only if Podkolzin drops to 9.

Those rumors about Pavel's injuries were fabricated by Detroit Scout and Chad ford who by the way were traveling together in Europe. Once Detroit got the 2nd pick in the lottery they told Milicic what their plan was and it would be helpful to the team if he said that Pavel could barely run. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it was amazing how all these rumors were started by Detroit and it close friend Chad Ford.
who would take at #9

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy