[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Chi Vs. NYC, Somethings Gotta Give. No More Bullsh......!!!!
Author Thread
oohah
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #887
11/23/2007  10:00 PM
If there was ever a game where Curry should dominate in the post, this is it.

oohah's first game thread ever. Please enjoy.

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
AUTOADVERT
Member: #1126
USA
11/23/2007  10:01 PM
big shot!
I'll never trust this' team again.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/23/2007  10:02 PM
deng may be out again...
November 23, 2007
Sticking together

K.C. Johnson, 1:12 p.m.

Luol Deng again didn't practice Friday, although the forward said the muscle spasms in his back are improving and he'll make a decision on his availability for Saturday's matinee in New York at game time. The guess here is, with another matinee on Sunday in Toronto, Deng will sit for one more game.

That leaves the starting lineup in flux yet again. Coach Scott Skiles already has stated the desire to get more size in the lineup because both the Knicks and Raptors feature large front lines. Look for Andres Nocioni to return to his energy role off the bench unless Deng sits again.

Joe Smith and Tyrus Thomas worked with the starting unit at Friday's practice. Thomas, to his credit, flashed some maturity when asked if he wanted to start. "I'm ready to win, point blank," he said. "Starting, coming off the bench, not playing. ... Just to walk out of an opponent's gym with a victory means more to me than starting."

That was the theme across the board from players following practice. Asked specifically about his shooting slump, Ben Gordon talked about the need for the team to play better.

So at least the Bulls, for now, sound like they're sticking together as they prepare to play a franchise in more disarray then their own.
Member: #1126
USA
11/23/2007  10:03 PM
I'm taking just for fun bets. I think we lose by...................14 and Curry fails us again.
I'll never trust this' team again.
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
11/23/2007  10:29 PM
If Deng doesn't play then a victory doesn't really count if the Knicks win since the Bulls weren't whole. You know, the way Knicks losses don't count if they aren't whole. That's how it works, right?
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
11/23/2007  10:30 PM
Bulls win by 6-10.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/23/2007  10:48 PM
I'm at the point where I want the losing streak to continue until something in the organization finally gives...but god damn I hate Chicago!
CRUSH THE BULLS!

Knicks win 102-93
Travla
Member: #723
USA
11/24/2007  1:49 AM
I can never wish for the Knicks to lose!! Bulls usually give Knicks fits but I'm predicting that the Knicks will wake up and defend the Garden. Knicks 98 Bulls 91.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
izybx
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1178
USA
11/24/2007  3:20 AM
Dont get your hopes up...knicks lose by 30
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/24/2007  4:43 AM
I can't call it. Knicks play to their opponents strengths. No matter who suits up for Chicago, they are gonna give the knicks a game. I think its gonna be close but I can't commit to calling it a win or loss. Knicks should destroy them but who am I kidding. I want them to win but I dunno if I can even get excited about it if they do.

Minnesota win? It felt like a loss cuz minnesota sucks so bad. No way that game should have been close.

Denver win? Total disbelief. The knicks played their best game in years. I didn't even feel happy. It was a numb feeling.

8 loses later? How am I supposed to feel?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/24/2007  8:42 AM
Two crappy perimeter teams.
Cosmic
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #1115
USA
11/24/2007  8:50 AM
It's been a while since we've had a winnable game. They better come out on fire or the crowd will be in a frenzy within the first few minutes and that will be the end of these mentally fragile wimps.
http://popcornmachine.net/ A must-use tool for NBA stat junkies!
Vmart
USA
11/24/2007  8:54 AM
Posted by Cosmic:

It's been a while since we've had a winnable game. They better come out on fire or the crowd will be in a frenzy within the first few minutes and that will be the end of these mentally fragile wimps.

I think they have mentally tough players, but the real problem here is the meantally weak Stephon MArbury. He is the reason for this teams free fall. The team doesn't respect Marbury, because of the reaction to not starting. Only a mentally weak player would have reacted the way he did. Its tough to work with unprofesional people no matter what field you are in.
Cosmic
USA
11/24/2007  9:00 AM
IDK....I think in addition to Marbury that both Curry and Crawford are very weak. They don't seem to do all that well in adverse situations. While Crawford comes off as cool his actions show he is weak minded. Curry is like a big baby that can't handle any criticism or booing.

Our top three players are very flawed individuals and it's no secret that we're a losing team with them running the show under the guidance of Isiah who has completely lost his mind as time has gone on here.

Honestly, if we're down 10 early and the boos start raining down the game is lost right there because the team will continue to fall apart then stop trying altogether. Not that I can remember the last time they seemingly tried to play hard.....
Vmart
USA
11/24/2007  9:12 AM
Posted by Cosmic:

IDK....I think in addition to Marbury that both Curry and Crawford are very weak. They don't seem to do all that well in adverse situations. While Crawford comes off as cool his actions show he is weak minded. Curry is like a big baby that can't handle any criticism or booing.

Our top three players are very flawed individuals and it's no secret that we're a losing team with them running the show under the guidance of Isiah who has completely lost his mind as time has gone on here.

Honestly, if we're down 10 early and the boos start raining down the game is lost right there because the team will continue to fall apart then stop trying altogether. Not that I can remember the last time they seemingly tried to play hard.....

This team is lacking a superstar that gives direction to the menatlly weak. Kobe, Wade would do wonders to Curry, and who everelse that questions their ability. For the Knicks to get a superstar its difficult in a trade, but the best way to get one is through the draft. Losing these games is a blessing. I want the losses to keep coming. I want the player that comes in here that says this is my team and all you bitches better get on board or step off. The guy who comes in here trying to be like Mike or LeBron that keeps pushing his game and team to max his earning potential. I want a greedy player that wants to win at all costs.

Cosmic
USA
11/24/2007  9:25 AM
Posted by Vmart:

This team is lacking a superstar that gives direction to the menatlly weak. Kobe, Wade would do wonders to Curry, and who everelse that questions their ability. For the Knicks to get a superstar its difficult in a trade, but the best way to get one is through the draft. Losing these games is a blessing. I want the losses to keep coming. I want the player that comes in here that says this is my team and all you bitches better get on board or step off. The guy who comes in here trying to be like Mike or LeBron that keeps pushing his game and team to max his earning potential. I want a greedy player that wants to win at all costs.

You make a good point as there is no guidance on the court. All we really have is a collection of individuals who seemingly like to point fingers and pretty much just try to get theirs.

An aggressive leader such as a Jason Kidd or Steve Nash combined with a solid no nonsense coach could potentially turn the team around more than one might think.

The problem is getting such a player. I don't think we can wait around forever assuming we will eventually snag such a player and such a coach that can finally tap all the supposed potential some of these players have yet to live up to.

BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
11/24/2007  10:14 AM
Posted by Cosmic:

IDK....I think in addition to Marbury that both Curry and Crawford are very weak.

And these our tri-captains.
https:// It's not so hard.
jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
11/24/2007  10:39 AM
remember, this is chicago at the garden and ben gordon always gets us....bulls by 1-5 in a close game, but yet another let down.
KNICKSdom
Alba Posts: 8
Member: #545
USA
11/24/2007  12:08 PM
I smell a war here. If there ever was a game they should win, it is this one. It will define what the Knicks are made of. Are they men or maggots? Will Curry dominate in the post? Is Zach going to show up with a better offensive game and less TOs? Is Mouthbury going to just frigging stfu and play like a pg supposed to play? Can Isiah get back to that 8-9 man rotation and stick with it? These questions shall be answered soon.
Knicks are happening and have a Unicorn.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/24/2007  12:09 PM
You guys are losing focus and perspective:

Game Thread: Chi Vs. NYC, Somethings Gotta Give. No More Bullsh......!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy