[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

whatever happened to the greek baby shaq????
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/6/2003  5:37 PM
idlike to seehim play 1-1against james lang so lang could whip his azz. no one at that camp has stopped lang--other than troy bell hes the MVP and hes playing guys 3-4-5-6 years older.You get Lang down to 285 and you have a slighlty bigger Zach Randolph.

If he can comein at 6'9.25 285 with his 7-6.23wingspan--and all of his skill agility and hand+footwork --+the way he runs the floor hes going to be VERY good.

if he falls to 31--which I doubt--i would take himin a heartbeat he has proven a lot to me and i think work with top notch trainers will get him to 285 and keep him there.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/6/2003  5:49 PM
Briggs , what is his attitude like? Does ther guy have a eating problem like Oliver Miller had? Just wondering
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/6/2003  6:13 PM
You have to remember he is 17 years old. Hes a kid who balooned upover 400 pounds. His parents should have intervened. I think it takes a LOt for a kid to go out and lose nearly 100 of those 400 pounds--go to Chicago to play with men and then dominate them. You know we can get hyped up about a 6-11 240 pound guy[who does sound very good] or maybe Pavel but this kid a 17 year old kid is proving his stuff where it matters on the court. Taking 30 pounds of him is easy. What he needs is a strict program where he is taught how and what to eat because he has genetic pre-disposition to put on weight. That is something he can control and he is proving he wants to control and is very worthy of a 31 pick if not higher.
RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/7/2003  11:19 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

You have to remember he is 17 years old. Hes a kid who balooned upover 400 pounds. His parents should have intervened. I think it takes a LOt for a kid to go out and lose nearly 100 of those 400 pounds--go to Chicago to play with men and then dominate them. You know we can get hyped up about a 6-11 240 pound guy[who does sound very good] or maybe Pavel but this kid a 17 year old kid is proving his stuff where it matters on the court. Taking 30 pounds of him is easy. What he needs is a strict program where he is taught how and what to eat because he has genetic pre-disposition to put on weight. That is something he can control and he is proving he wants to control and is very worthy of a 31 pick if not higher.

I liked Lang the minute I saw him play in the McDonals game. All I remember is you and Villaneueva. And how Lang is a fat pugh he has Oliver Miller written all over him blah blah blah. I'm glad you learn to spot talent your first instinct was flash n dash. Well your boy Villa is stinking out the joint maybe he will learn something at UCONN I'm sure he will the coach at UCONN is one of my favorite he will get him ready for the NBA. As for Lang if available at 30th I would take him but it is not likely he will be available in the second round he was first round material all the way. Another guy the Knicks should consider is Kendrick Perkins I heard he measured in at 6'11'' at the rockets tryout. I'm a bit bothered by the fact Lang didn't turn out 6'11'' but he turned out 6'9'' in shoes. Thats a big drop off in basketball standards. My first pick for the KNicks would be Pavel, Kaman, Bedaine, and Perkins. The Knicks need height Bigger the better.
whatever happened to the greek baby shaq????

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy