[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread; Knicks in Denver looking for a Gold Nugget ! They might find a lump of Coal instead !
Author Thread
NYKresurrection
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1230

11/17/2007  12:52 PM
GONY GONY GONY.
GOD arose JESUS from the grave !!! Isiah arose the Knicks from their grave !!!
AUTOADVERT
Cosmic
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #1115
USA
11/17/2007  12:58 PM
We're so toast.

Dolan is letting Isiah twist in the wind and will probably enjoy it when George Karl and the "we lost to the KNICKS!?" Denver Nuggets drop a 30 point blowout on our back-to-back 2nd-overtime team-given-up MutinyBury-successfully blackmailing his coach mess of a team

Please, for the love of god, fire Isiah and send Marbury home indefinitely. When will this end? Never if we somehow pull a win out of our butt tonight. If we lose (probably more like when we lose) then I think it's over when the team returns to New York.

http://popcornmachine.net/ A must-use tool for NBA stat junkies!
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
11/17/2007  12:59 PM
The only pertinent question is who will be involved in tonight's fight?
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
TrueBlue
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #1172

11/17/2007  1:05 PM
We aren't just toast we're comatoast. We're going to get bludgeoned tonight and to be honest we should have never beat Denver at home. Watch one of the excuses be used, "we didn't have Balkman tonight to lock up Melo"

Where do you take PS3's to get repaired when they are on the Fritz?
LMFAO @ the Bio [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephon_Marbury[/url]
TrueBlue

11/17/2007  1:11 PM
Posted by islesfan:

Hey Isles what has been more entertaining to sit back and watch?

The Sexual Harrassment trial and all the details being let out of the bag

or

The team imploding right before our eyes watching them let down all the Lovers who've supported them over the past 3 disastrous yrs
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
11/17/2007  1:21 PM
Posted by TrueBlue:
Posted by islesfan:

or

The team imploding right before our eyes watching them let down all the Lovers who've supported them over the past 3 disastrous yrs

The most entertaining thing by far is watching Isiah suffer.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

11/17/2007  1:22 PM
All scores will be settled tonight. This is our time. It's our turn to run up the score on them.

Isiah shall lead and his players will follow! Go forth and conquer!!!

[Edited by - blueseats on 11-17-2007 1:23 PM]
TrueBlue

11/17/2007  1:29 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by TrueBlue:
Posted by islesfan:

or

The most entertaining thing by far is watching Isiah suffer.

I'd take that o be the second of the two since he acted like an Pompus Jerk during the trial but right now looks like a kid who's getting lunch money stolen on a daily basis. The zoom in camera shots on him during the games when we're playing worse than a YMCA league team are precious and oh so dear. I still say Dolan should have IGOTDIRTONYOUBURY call him to tell him he's fired when it's time. That's the perfect way for him to go out have the person he brought who's the core of the demise give him his pink slip.

[Edited by - TrueBlue on 11-17-2007 12:29 PM]
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/17/2007  1:34 PM
The Nuggets will be looking for revenge and i'm sure they'll play much better at home. We may end up losing this game, but that's not important to me at this point. The road trip has been a disaster, but it's only one road trip in the 1st month of the season.

I just want to see this team put up a fight like they did in the last 2 games. Don't give up and give themselves a chance to win. Despite all of the turmoil and losses, this team hasn't been blownout and has been close to winning games. I take that as a positive sign that this group still believes in each other and that they can win games.

I agree with that, cuz why should they feel that they have no chance to win after being so close? Only the media and some fans have given up on the team. As long as they don't give up i'll be supporting them and looking forward to when they get on a winning track.

Any news on whether Zach will make the game or not?

GO KNICKS!!!
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/17/2007  3:12 PM
well starting tonight...the knicks should have their full compliment of players so let's see what happens...
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

11/17/2007  4:03 PM
I'm sticking to my prediction.

I will wake up with news that Isiah has resigned.
Travla
Member: #723
USA
11/17/2007  4:38 PM
Yeah, they'll lose tonight. A lethal combination of tired legs, thin air, The Nuggets runnin and gunnin and Zeke not playing Morris and Chandler. Not sure Zach will be back tonight and even if he is, he won't be himself....got too much on his mind.
Score: Nuggets 110 Knicks 95.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
nixluva
USA
11/17/2007  6:33 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

well starting tonight...the knicks should have their full compliment of players so let's see what happens...

Do you mean Zach and Balk will play?
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/17/2007  6:34 PM
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by djsunyc:

i think zach is playing but balk is not.
nixluva
USA
11/17/2007  6:42 PM
Posted by djsunyc:
Posted by nixluva:
Posted by djsunyc:

i think zach is playing but balk is not.

OH...OK.

Still it will be good to have Zach back, even if he's a bit rusty or out of it. I'm looking forward to seeing this team get done with the trip and trying to settle into the new rotation with Steph off the bench. Maybe Isiah will start using Chan. I hope so. If we're gonna lose why not let the kid gain experience? I don't know why he's so reluctant to play the kid and see what he can do. When Chan has played he's looked confident and in control for the most part.
King1
Member: #998
USA
11/17/2007  7:10 PM
Steph will be starting again soon. I think Quentin will be the next guy to see his time dwindle.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/17/2007  7:36 PM
I guess the question is- do the knicks lose by 11-15 or 15+
blueNorange
Member: #1413
USA
11/17/2007  7:39 PM
2-7 and another nail in Isiah's coffin
some Knick fans accept mediocrity as excellence .... I don't!
Queeniepop
Member: #1233

11/17/2007  8:23 PM
Posted by King1:

Steph will be starting again soon. I think Quentin will be the next guy to see his time dwindle.

And everyone wonders why this team is a joke...

1. Marbury lets Gibson, J-Will and Jameer shiz on him
2. Isiah benches him/diminshes his role
3. Marbury goes AWOL, threatens Isiah and abandons his teammates
4. Isiah wants D and leadership from the PG position
5. Isiah sends Jamal to survey the troops about Marbury playing
6. Team unanimously votes NO
7. Marbs returns and comes off bench
8. Marbs plays 34 minutes and bricks last two shots and tries to flop when Cuttino backs him down and seals the game for the Clips and the team is very bitter at Zeke's decision
9. Isiah states he pretty much does not like Steph
10. Marbury comes off bench and pretty much plays like a starter - token start for Mardy
11. Isiah decides to start Marbury after all of this

...couldn't Isiah just have kept Marbury as a starter rather than creating national mass chaos for the team? Oh I forgot, "we're keepinh everything in-house."

As for Q as editorialized by Marbury's jockstrap Marc Berman: "When Marbury arrived at the Staples Center on Wednesday night, he giddily slapped Quentin Richardson on the chest and said hello. Richardson didn't respond, appearing to give him the cold shoulder."

Q = the new KT

Marbury = inmate that runs the asylum

Isiah = desparate, sorry-assed specimen of a human being

ISIAH is a JOKE AND A HALF...and he is gonna lose this team if not already.

I cannot wait until Tuesday when he starts STeph and the Garden, EVERY TIME he touches the ball, the crowd boos. As for Isiah, I would anticipate "FIRE THOMAS" chants galore.

FireIsiah
Member: #1029

11/17/2007  8:43 PM
What channel is MSG2 on time warner?
I want to leave something that's going to stand for a long timeI want to leave a legacy,I want to leave tradition.I want to leave an imprint,a blueprint in terms of how people play,and how they coach and how they respond when they put on the Knick uni.
Game Thread; Knicks in Denver looking for a Gold Nugget ! They might find a lump of Coal instead !

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy