[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A letter from JIM
Author Thread
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
6/5/2003  3:06 PM
Guys i was talkiong to my home Boy "JIM" from Buffalo, i asked him if he could smack up this cat named myron. he said he knows myron, and will get his kid sister to handle Myron, Only if i pass a letter on to a preoccupied good friend of his name JASON. well reading the letter on my way to the most Quiet arena in sports, I found it to be interesting, so i want to share it with the suspects, and new friends i'm meeting here on Ultimate knick.com like andrew and martin...here it goes

Dear Jason;

This is your good buddy JIM, I wrote a letter cause I know your too busy too accept calls. i hope this reaches you with god speed. I see you have made it too through the Junior Vasity NBA playoffs again, But in Reality you know when your competition detroit best player avg's 6 pts, you wouldn't have a hard time. I see your playing a team from the marines , as barkley would say, and you are getting smacked down like last year. I see Rileys protege is getting desperate playing a 42 year old seven foot hands of stone string bean with malaria on Duncan. Maybe next Game We will see OPIE SCALABRINE. We are friends Jason lets be frank no one remembers the guy that finished SECOND, Take me for Example, people always say, "i know you JIM, you were the kung fu guy in the Blaxplotation movies", i laugh and tell them that was a different JIM, that was a Black guy, I am white. But Jason I want you to be a bride, not a BRIDESMAID, what I'm saying Jason is you need a ring!!! I sugest come July you look to Leave New Jersey. It rains there Every day anyway, and Car insurance is Sky high. go to a real Franchise, go to next years Champ....the Los angeles Lakers. Don't be like me, I was a bridesmaid Four times...
Regards
Jim KELLY
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
AUTOADVERT
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
6/5/2003  3:16 PM
beautiful.

snif.
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
ARES
Member: #406
6/5/2003  3:39 PM
a letter from SAM

JAshun yo meng, try the cork in your CHUE meng, put it the Air force one B. Nice piece of CORK. JU jump higher. A little anabolical steroid Can help too meng. WE go over to MCgwire house and pick up a few cases. Make sure ju give some to the OPIE clown meng, And Lucious. His Madre named him Luscious...lol....bae Ball beenn bery bery good to me!

Regards

Sammy Sosa
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
6/6/2003  12:00 PM
HAHA
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
A letter from JIM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy