[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Anyone see Dougherty's blog this AM? (UK is featured)
Author Thread
PresIke
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #33
USA
11/16/2007  9:42 PM
Congrats guys! Interesting that the traffic is significantly higher on wins than losses. I feel like one of you mentioned this before recently. Hard to believe I joined so soon after you started the site, although I was still hooked on the NY Times Forum with only periodic drop ins from time to time, most to read. But as that site diminished in traffic, experienced all kinds of technical breakdowns to it's own demise, and the constant posting here I started getting more of my fix here.

Much appreciated.
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
AUTOADVERT
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

11/18/2007  3:01 PM
Papabear Says

Keep it going guys. Hey can anyone tell me if any of the Knicks read this site??

Papabear.
Papabear
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
11/18/2007  7:50 PM
Posted by Papabear:

Papabear Says

Keep it going guys. Hey can anyone tell me if any of the Knicks read this site??

Papabear.

Absolutely. They take our advice on improving their games. See how much it has helped?
https:// It's not so hard.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/18/2007  9:39 PM
Posted by Papabear:

Papabear Says

Papabear.

I do know that some have and some still do.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
11/19/2007  2:55 AM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Papabear:

Papabear Says

Papabear.

like i keep telling you guys, Steph's just misunderstood... i really wish y'all would stop bashing him so much *cough*
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
izybx
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1178
USA
11/19/2007  4:15 AM
Dont worry, my sources tell me that steph only reads picture books.
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
PresIke
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #33
USA
11/19/2007  2:08 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Papabear:

Papabear Says

Papabear.

Wow, I suppose this shouldn't be a surprise but somehow it still is. Wonder what effects there are, if any, on their psyche. Hard to say it would necessarily be significant, in terms of affecting performance, but on some level if you were a player, think if you would rather your fans support or not support you. This is not to say fans have no right to criticize players or staff, btw.

If you don't mind saying, is it that they have emailed you all to let you know or are you figuring this out via IP addresses or something?
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
martin
USA
11/20/2007  2:30 PM
Posted by PresIke:
Posted by martin:
Posted by Papabear:

Papabear Says

Papabear.

Wow, I suppose this shouldn't be a surprise but somehow it still is. Wonder what effects there are, if any, on their psyche. Hard to say it would necessarily be significant, in terms of affecting performance, but on some level if you were a player, think if you would rather your fans support or not support you. This is not to say fans have no right to criticize players or staff, btw.

If you don't mind saying, is it that they have emailed you all to let you know or are you figuring this out via IP addresses or something?

word of mouth. nothing techie at all, we just asked.
martin
USA
11/20/2007  2:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words all!
Anyone see Dougherty's blog this AM? (UK is featured)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy