[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LameThread: Snakes on the plane and the one attack, can the team unite or get kicked in the SAC
Author Thread
K22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1182
USA
11/17/2007  1:32 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how Kevin Martin shoots the way he does. It doesn't defy physics like Shawn Marion's jump shot does but it still ugly-lookin'.
-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
AUTOADVERT
TrueBlue
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #1172

11/17/2007  1:32 AM
Posted by BlueSeats:

Well congrats to Lee on his career game, and even to Steph for his good D in the 4th, but the truth is in Martin and Artest they have two players who are better than anyone on our team.

And it's by a Wide Margin and people think we could pull a Balkman, Rose, and Nate for Artest.
LMFAO @ the Bio [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephon_Marbury[/url]
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/17/2007  1:40 AM
we lose to a team that will finish 30 games under.500 at least..

Lee looked great, but the kings front line stinks, absolutely stinks... I mean lee is good, but come on. He looked like duncan out there..

This team is dumb. Basketball IQ kills this team. that is why the strangest things happen to us that usually don't affect other teams..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/17/2007  1:44 AM
Posted by tkf:

we lose to a team that will finish 30 games under.500 at least..

Lee looked great, but the kings front line stinks, absolutely stinks... I mean lee is good, but come on. He looked like duncan out there..

This team is dumb. Basketball IQ kills this team. that is why the strangest things happen to us that usually don't affect other teams..

And the dumber is the coach...
No wonder the players he get are alike.

[Edited by - arkrud on 11-17-2007 02:00 AM]
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/17/2007  7:16 AM
Look at the bright side: the pick is ours.

The only way I see this team winning consistently at some point in the season, like we did last year, is after Isiah is fired as GM and coach. People keep believing we have such a talented team and that in the end that will triumph. Just look at what happened today.

THIS was the game we were supposed to win in this trip. And what do we do? Blow it, like always. There is no ounce of defense in this team. Isiah has already given up. He just wants to be fired already...
Knicks_Fan
Cosmic
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #1115
USA
11/17/2007  9:38 AM
Disappointing. I know we took the game to double overtime but you can't overlook the fact that the Kings are a terrible team. Not looking good, fellas, not looking good. Was so late I was too tired to finish uploading but here's the game and overtime for anyone who could not watch it.

Kings - Knicks - Full Game Files

First Half File:

click for first half

Second Half File & Overtime:

click for second half and overtime

Note: This is the full game minus play stoppage and "first" free throws.

It was a very poor video feed so it came out a little grainy. Try watching on the smallest window you can stand it'll look crisper. Also they kept wasting time showing someone on the bench or in the crowd while the players were shooting their 2nd FTs so a few plays were partially missed.
http://popcornmachine.net/ A must-use tool for NBA stat junkies!
buddapaw
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #1101

11/17/2007  10:07 AM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by buddapaw:

I am so tired of the obligatory Crawful isolation plays, I ****in done, finished, **** these ****in bastards.

Hater

I have crossed over to the dark side there is no turning back for me
"Low Percentage Shots r US, these are our Knicks" "NY KNICKS the cure for basketball fanatic"
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/17/2007  1:17 PM
I wouldn't say that the Kings are terrible, just not very good. But you have to understand that part of their bad record had to do with not having Bibby or Artest. With Artest it makes them better. I think the team gave good effort last night, but we do suffer from a case of the stupids. There are too many dumb decisions made on the floor. We didn't have a floor leader in Steph, but now there's an even bigger vacuum as we try to groom Mardy to run the team.

I do think that we're seeing a greater defensive effort and that in the longhaul that will be a positive thing for this team.

Perhaps the guards will look for Lee more and Isiah will look to play him more after that performance. He showed that he deserves more touches and time. I still believe in the Zach, Curry & Lee frontcourt. Only I don't want to see Malik anymore. Can we just let Morris play already?

We were an inch from winning this game. I think with all that's gone on, there's some positives that will come from this trip. Like last year this team doesn't quit and they still want to win very badly. I think they will keep fighting and that will eventually workout for this team. Let's get Zach back, Balk and allow Mardy to grow into his new role. I don't even know if he's 100% yet. It's a long season and a lot can change between now and the end of the year.

TRUE FANS STAY ON BOARD!!! DON'T JUMP OFF WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH!
TrueBlue

11/17/2007  1:34 PM
Posted by nixluva:

I wouldn't say that the Kings are terrible, just not very good. But you have to understand that part of their bad record had to do with not having Bibby or Artest. With Artest it makes them better. I think the team gave good effort last night, but we do suffer from a case of the stupids. There are too many dumb decisions made on the floor. We didn't have a floor leader in Steph, but now there's an even bigger vacuum as we try to groom Mardy to run the team.

I do think that we're seeing a greater defensive effort and that in the longhaul that will be a positive thing for this team.

Perhaps the guards will look for Lee more and Isiah will look to play him more after that performance. He showed that he deserves more touches and time. I still believe in the Zach, Curry & Lee frontcourt. Only I don't want to see Malik anymore. Can we just let Morris play already?

We were an inch from winning this game. I think with all that's gone on, there's some positives that will come from this trip. Like last year this team doesn't quit and they still want to win very badly. I think they will keep fighting and that will eventually workout for this team. Let's get Zach back, Balk and allow Mardy to grow into his new role. I don't even know if he's 100% yet. It's a long season and a lot can change between now and the end of the year.

You said a mouthful right here such as coaches being fired and players getting traded, maybe a little tanking added to the ingredients. Steph was really the only player played D and it was for 1 qrt. We didn't look good defensively at all you obviously missed chunks of the game starting with the 1rst qrt.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/17/2007  2:29 PM
losers find a way to lose. Thats our MO. We are a bad team that doesnt give 100% effort and has no head. It still to this day blows me away that one of the most heady and hard nosed players of all time fills his roster with guys who are brainles and gutless. go figure
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
oohah
Member: #887
11/17/2007  2:43 PM

'Nuff said!

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
TrueBlue

11/17/2007  2:59 PM
Posted by oohah:

'Nuff said!

oohah

More said!

True Fans don't tell other fans how to be a fan and they also want what's best for the future of the franchise, even if it comes at the cost of great sacrifices.

Did we "Shoot Our Load" against the Sacramento Queens yesterday oohah?
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
11/17/2007  3:47 PM
Posted by nixluva:

Is it possible to stay on board but demand that the drunk captain be replaced, because true fans are tired of him running the ship aground and causing catastrophic environmental oil spills?

Or should we do what you and a few others think is the right thing and just sit there, do nothing and hope that things get better?

Seriously, are you, and the other enablers who think like this, enjoying what is going on with this team? How could a "true fan" not want change?

If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
93BUICK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1175
USA
11/17/2007  6:41 PM
Wow that was terrible.
I think we're all true fans to even watch that game, and stay on this board and post about it.
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
LameThread: Snakes on the plane and the one attack, can the team unite or get kicked in the SAC

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy