[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameDread: Clean out the hooka and shave off some hash, Watch ball movement with Little Stevie Nash!
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
11/14/2007  1:54 AM
I can't wait to get Zach back and in the mix with what we have on the bench. I think with better perimeter defenders and guys who will be committed to running the offense, this team can salvage this season and get back on track.

I saw plenty of guys that wanted to defend and get after it tonight. They may not have done everything right, but the effort was there. If they play like that every night we'll win a lot of games.
AUTOADVERT
TrueBlue
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #1172

11/14/2007  2:13 AM
Effort should always be there funny how you're trying to highlight this and we wouldn't have seen these players if Marbury wouldn't have revolted yet again.
LMFAO @ the Bio [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephon_Marbury[/url]
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/14/2007  9:30 AM
Posted by nixluva:

I can't wait to get Zach back and in the mix with what we have on the bench. I think with better perimeter defenders and guys who will be committed to running the offense, this team can salvage this season and get back on track.

I saw plenty of guys that wanted to defend and get after it tonight. They may not have done everything right, but the effort was there. If they play like that every night we'll win a lot of games.

Seriously Nix, don't you EVER get down on this team?
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
11/14/2007  11:06 AM
Posted by bobs3304:

Losing Marbury is gonna be great.

Only guard who defended.

Which means teams are gonna run up the score on us.

Which means ALOT more losses.

YES! 1 step closer to D. Rose.
YOu must not have sen any games this year...............

[Edited by - Anji on 11-14-2007 11:07 AM]
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
FireIsiah
Member: #1029

11/14/2007  12:25 PM
Posted by Anji:
Posted by bobs3304:

Losing Marbury is gonna be great.

Only guard who defended.

Which means teams are gonna run up the score on us.

Which means ALOT more losses.

YES! 1 step closer to D. Rose.
YOu must not have sen any games this year...............

[Edited by - Anji on 11-14-2007 11:07 AM]

Thats the funniest thing i heard all day
I want to leave something that's going to stand for a long timeI want to leave a legacy,I want to leave tradition.I want to leave an imprint,a blueprint in terms of how people play,and how they coach and how they respond when they put on the Knick uni.
Cosmic
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #1115
USA
11/14/2007  12:45 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

i think some of y'all should allow cosmic to darko your family...

I concur.

Today ought to be a very interesting day. I'm going to make sure to follow Jim Rome, ATH, PTI - and offer that later on as I am certain all 3 shows will be covering it. For comedic relief I will also try to cap the 3rd of 5 Family Feud shows (The first 2 already posted in a thread on this forum)

I'm ignoring any Knick MSG/Pregame shows because it's the same spin. Isiah spoke for almost 7 minutes last night and it was everything we already have all read or heard so I didn't value it. I think the same could be said for any near-future interviews. I'll be skipping Daily News Live because all they will do is rehash the same stuff they did the other day and I want to see what the ESPN shows have to offer. I'm just certain they are going to lavish praise on our fine organization.
http://popcornmachine.net/ A must-use tool for NBA stat junkies!
K22
Member: #1182
USA
11/14/2007  12:48 PM
How about Stephen A?
-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
GameDread: Clean out the hooka and shave off some hash, Watch ball movement with Little Stevie Nash!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy