[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who win win Finals and why?
Author Thread
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
6/2/2003  12:59 PM
i think the san antonio spurs will win the rings in 6 games.

the nets are playing good ball but i don't think that boston and detroit are any indication of the caliber of basketball the nets are playing. while the lakers and the mavs are there.

both teams have a good supporting cast and usually in games where it's MVP versus MVP? it is the supporting cast that decides the fate.

the nba couldn't have scripted a finals any better. kidd versus duncan. interesting.

on paper i can see why some would be leaning towards the nets...but if i had to place a bet i would bet on duncan dominating martin and getting him in foul trouble and kidd dominating parker and getting him in foul trouble, for the most part. both teams have good bench players. good coaches. good team games. both teams can win without their star player having a BIG game. both teams are playing good team ball.

i look for the 3 point shot of the spurs to provide enough back-up to add another asterisk championship to the repitoire.
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
AUTOADVERT
KARNIVORE
Member: #382
Nigeria
6/2/2003  3:17 PM
PROD, I gotta go with JERSEY !!! WHY ??? center matchup: DUNCAN / WILLIS vs. MUTOMBO / COLLINS ..... Then PF matchup: ROSE / FERRY vs. MARTIN / WILLIAMS...... Then SF matchup: JACKSON / BOWEN vs JEFFERSON / ROGERS......Then SG matchup: GINO / SMITH vs. KITTLES / HARRIS........Then PARKER vs. KIDD !!! SAN ANOTNIO wins only the center matchup !!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
prodson
Colombia
6/6/2003  1:33 PM
here is the thread playa that as usual you claimed never existed
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/7/2003  10:49 PM
My bad prod, ok you and karnivore, now where ae all the others?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
6/8/2003  10:34 AM
Prod, Is this accumulation of previous comments on three different threads you have previously made if so, and by your quote.....

"here is another thread that needs to be locked"

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

6/8/2003  1:56 PM
Funny BOBBY
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
prodson
Colombia
6/16/2003  10:13 AM
Posted by prodson:

i think the san antonio spurs will win the rings in 6 games.
playa i got 1 right. you are wrong as usual
Who win win Finals and why?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy