[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks vs. Wolves w/Sharpton @ Bay, Get a win and some love today!
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/5/2007  3:08 PM
Posted by Cosmic:
Posted by tkf:

how many times are scrubs like craig smith and buckner are going to have career games vs us? really. good win, but same old crap with these knicks... geez...

TKF, you know we always have one scrub go off against us every single game. It's just that we're so poor defensively that we actively seek to help out against the star players thinking we can pay no attention to another team's scrub. Now, why when other teams do it, the scrub goes 1-10 with 6 fouls - versus going for 30 against our Knicks - I can't and never could answer.

Meanwhile, I apologize for the delay, but here were the videocaps of last nights game.

http://www.zshare.net/video/4678385fa130bd/

I packed a lot of extra pre-game into that including the game itself. No post game, just didn't have the time to add that in.

While we squeaked past a poor Wolves team there were some positives in there. Jamal had a second consecutive solid game, Zach picked his places, David Lee continues to impress me with his dynamic new post game. We still have work to do if we're going to contend for a playoff spot but it would be hard to nitpick at last night's game.

thanks for the recap cosmic. you are the best bro.. but yea, against the knicks, guys like Brian cardinal have become legend.. go figure...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
GameThread: Knicks vs. Wolves w/Sharpton @ Bay, Get a win and some love today!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy