[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Offseason moves before draft
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/28/2003  7:35 AM
I can see Denver trading Carmello for the right deal, what Kiki wanted was DARKO and the pistons aren't letting him go at #2 overall. Look for some team like Chicago try and trade some young vets for Carmello. Golden State must sign Arenas ,but to do so they must trade away fortson, dunleavy or richardson because Arenas being a 2nd rd pick isn't under the Larry Bird rule warriors can't match so if Arenas is looking for the $Benjamins HE'S audi. Larry Brown has a couple of homes out west ,one in Denver and one in LA. To me , he would wind up being the Clippers new head coach. How many top ten teams drafting last yr got meaningful minutes from their 1st rd draft picks? MIAMI, PHOENIX,HOUSTON,who else?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
DefAndReb
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #336
5/28/2003  9:50 AM
Memphis did, but they traded Gooden to ORL.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/28/2003  12:08 PM
Ok rob and they got rid of him, don't count he did squat in memphis
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
KARNIVORE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #382
Nigeria
6/2/2003  3:31 PM
DENVER will trade that pick !!! For MELO'S sake !!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
Offseason moves before draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy