[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Stephen Jackson Prays He Never Has To Use A Gun
Author Thread
TrueBlue
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #1172

10/2/2007  12:10 PM
San Francisco Chronicle -
Stephen Jackson unveilied his new tattoo on Monday at the Warriors' media day. This one has to do with the seven-game suspension he'll serve at the start of the season. That was the NBA's punishment for Jackson pleading guilty in July to criminal recklessness in Indiana, where he fired a gun during an altercation outside a strip club.

In a massive display that runs from his waist to mid-chest, Jackson's new tattoo shows two human hands holding a gun, all framed by a church scene. The hands appear to be in prayer, which is exactly his point.

"What that says," Jackson pointed out, "is that I pray I never have to use a gun again."

Not sure if he still does but he might want to start with not owning one or having one in his possession

[Edited by - TrueBlue on 10-02-2007 11:11 AM]
LMFAO @ the Bio [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephon_Marbury[/url]
AUTOADVERT
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
10/2/2007  12:12 PM
Posted by TrueBlue:
San Francisco Chronicle -
Stephen Jackson unveilied his new tattoo on Monday at the Warriors' media day. This one has to do with the seven-game suspension he'll serve at the start of the season. That was the NBA's punishment for Jackson pleading guilty in July to criminal recklessness in Indiana, where he fired a gun during an altercation outside a strip club.

In a massive display that runs from his waist to mid-chest, Jackson's new tattoo shows two human hands holding a gun, all framed by a church scene. The hands appear to be in prayer, which is exactly his point.

"What that says," Jackson pointed out, "is that I pray I never have to use a gun again."

Not sure if he still does but he might want to start with not owning one or having one in his possession

[Edited by - TrueBlue on 10-02-2007 11:11 AM]

I'll go one step farther. I'll say he should stop showing it off on the first day of training camp. I'm sure David Stern is awfully proud.
~You can't run from who you are.~
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
10/2/2007  12:13 PM
That looks like an awesome tattoo.
https:// It's not so hard.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/2/2007  12:16 PM
Mental midget
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/2/2007  12:18 PM
I agree bballjones. It's creative and pretty cool looking, but trueblue is right. How about not having one and not putting yourself in a position to need one! You're a freaking multimillion dollar athlete. That's just as big, if not bigger, than rock star. You shouldn't have to go to a strip club to pick up chicks, even if he is that dang ugly.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
10/2/2007  3:14 PM
I pray that Stephen Jackson doesn't have to use his gun again too.
https:// It's not so hard.
OT: Stephen Jackson Prays He Never Has To Use A Gun

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy