[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dear Lebron
Author Thread
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
5/22/2003  1:47 PM
look man, i don't care if you are the next big thing...of course i wouldn't mind seeing you play for the knicks but... i just decided to sit and write you and ask you to sit down and take a good look at your life...you are the man fo real now...all that money and power...look at you

but all the money in the world won't help you lose that crackhead look on your face...i can see you smoking crack one day...nah man but serious...of course, you should already know by now that no matter how much money you got in your bank account that it won't mean much of anything if you don't have something upstairs...nah man not upstairs in your two-story mansion...i mean upstairs in...nevermind,

i bet your dad is proud of you...too bad he didn't stick around long enough for june 26,2003 but don't worry you'll see him again once the ink dry...he'll be on some talk show talking about how he bought you your first basketball and talking about how he cut your umbilical cord...

look at you now...you'll be able to get your mom anything she ever desired and then some...

i know you will be able to handle it when all the veteran nba players who are washed up start sending your mom roses...but whatever you do don't let shawn kemp get close to her...he got that hocus pocus...watch him...

good luck in the league bro

gimme something...

all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/22/2003  4:39 PM
So many armchair basketball wannabes vying for ink space slaping those skeltons on their respective keyboards trying to make a name for themselves. Fellas just go and see how many minutes those superstars played on the court after dark... lights flickering until the wee hours of the AM (just to get a rep). Now while bustas are looking around the web looking for grants to just to drop out of college, ya'll done made enough jack to buy a college. How many syrup sandwiches did lebron have to make(having a sugar rush) when his mom was trying to get paid dropping bad checks at the "check cashing place" just to get rejected. How many men did he think was his dad, when his mom would hurry him out the house to go play ball when her boyfriends wanted to have a "BALL" knowing she had her own version of a "HUMMER". Props to Lebron for being able to adapt to living with another family when his mom didn't have her wits together at that time and the walls were closing in on her surviving instincts. Now that you done broke the bank with Nike, remember to salute a brother like me FOR WISHING YOU DA BEST a Buffalo soldier for life. "BIGUPS"
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Pike
Member: #403
5/23/2003  12:14 PM
Prod... LOL.

I was impressed listening to LeBron at the press conference... when Magic Johnson was his age, he couldn't speak English.
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
5/23/2003  12:26 PM
i have to agree with you there. i was impressed as well. while we were watching the draft lottery, almost everyone at the sports bar commented on how well spoken he was.

the chosen one, just may be right

syrup sandwiches.LOL
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
playa2

5/27/2003  5:36 PM
Lebron's gonna be aight, but they actually set hin up to fail because nobody can live up to all this hype. If you ask methey don't wannasee no more AMARE STOUDEMIRE killing the financial institutions of the so called college game. show me da money
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
5/27/2003  7:50 PM
Posted by Pike:

when Magic Johnson was his age, he couldn't speak English.
Some things never change.
go knicks!
playa2

6/5/2003  10:37 AM
AS long as pessimistic pike's around
Dear Lebron

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy