[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Giants Talk Thread
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Posts: 38237
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/1/2018  10:04 AM
Not a good week for either team jrod. Listening to the game on the radio, sounded like the Bucs werent even on the field on D. I hope they trade McCoy. Tired of the guy who is supposed to anchor the D, helping up QBs after tackling them, even apologizing. Thats not what you do if you've never won a playoff game. Still coukd get a decent haul. Winston looked like he always does to start a season, lousy. Glad I saved my $$$.
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
10/1/2018  10:29 AM
Yup yup Gustav, I didn't bother tuning the radio into the Gints until it was all over in the 4th. Just as well. Eli's now taking the heat for this anemic offense, since I guess blaming the O-line has gotten old. OBJ has his money, a new attitude, and now can't get open. Good feeling gone. I'm going through the standings to see if there are any 0 win teams we may get to play soon...

Sure hope the Knicks give us something worth watching...

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
10/8/2018  9:58 AM
At least you got a break this week, Gustav.
Gints setting league records for inventive ways to lose. 63 frickin yards. It's pointless whining, I know, but the officiating was incredibly horrendous.
Eli who can't spell, also apparently can't be happy without a few perfectly placed interceptions.

1-4. Maybe this is the price exacted by Phil's basketball gods for an undefeated Knicks preseason?

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
10/11/2018  5:30 PM
Easy way to tell when your team is going to get absolutely destroyed? When your opposing rival team's talk radio hosts and call in fans are talking up how great your offensive weapons are. Tonight is going to be a blue bloodbath. I hope Eli survives.

Hey Gustav, looks like you're in for a shootout this week. Dayum, man, I know the Gints O line suhucks major donkeykong, but you ain't got ANY running game at all.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
NYKBocker
Posts: 37588
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
10/12/2018  10:52 AM
I love Eli and some would say that I am an Eli apologist...but...I think it's time to move on.
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
10/12/2018  2:48 PM
Saquon Barkley might be thinking the same thing about his own career path...
Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/15/2018  12:47 PM
Gustav? You out there?
No Ryan Fitz attack mode posts?
JPP gonna put Eli in the old folks home against his will?

Nothing?

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/19/2018  10:23 AM
Wow, that was uggggggggg-leeeee. Fitzy falls apart and Winston comes in and our secondary makes him look like prime time Joe Montana. At least he went true to form and threw an INT to end it.

Beautiful game by Barkley though.

Is it me, or doesn't it seem like OBJ is still kind of new to be setting/tying franchise records already?

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/26/2018  8:11 AM
Oh well. Losing by field goals in the final minute of games. Maybe redefining winning is the way to go....
Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
12/3/2018  7:47 AM
OT wins for both my teams on the same weekend! Against quality opposition!

....and nobody cares....

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
SupremeCommander
Posts: 33382
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

1/23/2019  9:07 AM
I kiip going all over the place with who I want the Giants to draft but I think I just want them to trade up and draft Dwayne Haskins. everyone says its a crappy year for QBs and that may be true relative to last year but I think Haskins is a deserving #1 overall pick
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
NYKBocker
Posts: 37588
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
2/5/2019  2:39 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:I kiip going all over the place with who I want the Giants to draft but I think I just want them to trade up and draft Dwayne Haskins. everyone says its a crappy year for QBs and that may be true relative to last year but I think Haskins is a deserving #1 overall pick

I want to save the whales ala George Young. Played the fanspeak.com mock draft simulator and these are my picks...

6: R1P6 OT GREG LITTLE OLE MISS
37: R2P5 G DARRYL WILLIAMS MISSISSIPPI ST
108: R4P6 C JESSE BURKETT STANFORD
132: R4P30 LB DAVID LONG JR. WEST VIRGINIA
137: R4P35 DL YOUHANNA GHAIFAN WYOMING
143: R5P4 CB JUSTIN LAYNE MICHIGAN STATE
144: R5P5 EDGE CARL GRANDERSON WYOMING
174: R5P35 S LUKAS DENIS BOSTON COLLEGE
182: R6P7 LB LEO LEWIS MISSISSIPPI STATE
234: R7P18 WR JOHNNIE DIXON OHIO STATE
247: R7P31 WR PRESTON WILLIAMS COLORADO STATE

My top 3 picks are 6'6" 325lbs, 6' 5" 335lbs, and 6'4" 305lbs.

Yup Yup. Run all day baby!

jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/5/2019  3:24 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I kiip going all over the place with who I want the Giants to draft but I think I just want them to trade up and draft Dwayne Haskins. everyone says its a crappy year for QBs and that may be true relative to last year but I think Haskins is a deserving #1 overall pick

I want to save the whales ala George Young. Played the fanspeak.com mock draft simulator and these are my picks...

6: R1P6 OT GREG LITTLE OLE MISS
37: R2P5 G DARRYL WILLIAMS MISSISSIPPI ST
108: R4P6 C JESSE BURKETT STANFORD
132: R4P30 LB DAVID LONG JR. WEST VIRGINIA
137: R4P35 DL YOUHANNA GHAIFAN WYOMING
143: R5P4 CB JUSTIN LAYNE MICHIGAN STATE
144: R5P5 EDGE CARL GRANDERSON WYOMING
174: R5P35 S LUKAS DENIS BOSTON COLLEGE
182: R6P7 LB LEO LEWIS MISSISSIPPI STATE
234: R7P18 WR JOHNNIE DIXON OHIO STATE
247: R7P31 WR PRESTON WILLIAMS COLORADO STATE

My top 3 picks are 6'6" 325lbs, 6' 5" 335lbs, and 6'4" 305lbs.

Yup Yup. Run all day baby!

And keep Eli out of the hospital with concussion protocol!

No interest in that QB Haskins out of Ohio? He's been slated by some to be available at 7.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
NYKBocker
Posts: 37588
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
3/11/2019  2:42 PM
jrodmc wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I kiip going all over the place with who I want the Giants to draft but I think I just want them to trade up and draft Dwayne Haskins. everyone says its a crappy year for QBs and that may be true relative to last year but I think Haskins is a deserving #1 overall pick

I want to save the whales ala George Young. Played the fanspeak.com mock draft simulator and these are my picks...

6: R1P6 OT GREG LITTLE OLE MISS
37: R2P5 G DARRYL WILLIAMS MISSISSIPPI ST
108: R4P6 C JESSE BURKETT STANFORD
132: R4P30 LB DAVID LONG JR. WEST VIRGINIA
137: R4P35 DL YOUHANNA GHAIFAN WYOMING
143: R5P4 CB JUSTIN LAYNE MICHIGAN STATE
144: R5P5 EDGE CARL GRANDERSON WYOMING
174: R5P35 S LUKAS DENIS BOSTON COLLEGE
182: R6P7 LB LEO LEWIS MISSISSIPPI STATE
234: R7P18 WR JOHNNIE DIXON OHIO STATE
247: R7P31 WR PRESTON WILLIAMS COLORADO STATE

My top 3 picks are 6'6" 325lbs, 6' 5" 335lbs, and 6'4" 305lbs.

Yup Yup. Run all day baby!

And keep Eli out of the hospital with concussion protocol!

No interest in that QB Haskins out of Ohio? He's been slated by some to be available at 7.

I want to build the line first for Barkley. I think Eli still has a couple of years left. Right now with the trade for Zeitler we only need to get a C and a RT to get a very good line. I would still go RT in the 1st then C in the 2nd.

jrodmc
Posts: 32444
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
3/14/2019  9:51 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I kiip going all over the place with who I want the Giants to draft but I think I just want them to trade up and draft Dwayne Haskins. everyone says its a crappy year for QBs and that may be true relative to last year but I think Haskins is a deserving #1 overall pick

I want to save the whales ala George Young. Played the fanspeak.com mock draft simulator and these are my picks...

6: R1P6 OT GREG LITTLE OLE MISS
37: R2P5 G DARRYL WILLIAMS MISSISSIPPI ST
108: R4P6 C JESSE BURKETT STANFORD
132: R4P30 LB DAVID LONG JR. WEST VIRGINIA
137: R4P35 DL YOUHANNA GHAIFAN WYOMING
143: R5P4 CB JUSTIN LAYNE MICHIGAN STATE
144: R5P5 EDGE CARL GRANDERSON WYOMING
174: R5P35 S LUKAS DENIS BOSTON COLLEGE
182: R6P7 LB LEO LEWIS MISSISSIPPI STATE
234: R7P18 WR JOHNNIE DIXON OHIO STATE
247: R7P31 WR PRESTON WILLIAMS COLORADO STATE

My top 3 picks are 6'6" 325lbs, 6' 5" 335lbs, and 6'4" 305lbs.

Yup Yup. Run all day baby!

And keep Eli out of the hospital with concussion protocol!

No interest in that QB Haskins out of Ohio? He's been slated by some to be available at 7.

I want to build the line first for Barkley. I think Eli still has a couple of years left. Right now with the trade for Zeitler we only need to get a C and a RT to get a very good line. I would still go RT in the 1st then C in the 2nd.

I agree about building the line for Barkley, but Eli has a few years? Run blocking is slightly less complicated and more built on pure strength than speed and complex sets.

Anyway, one more 30-40 sack season and I think Eli starts selling Oreos or whatever full time. Maybe Simms is retiring from the booth after next season, he could take that as a sign.

Interesting to see if the disappearance of OBJ makes as huge a culture difference as most of the old Giant "purists" are forecasting it to be.

We scored 26 points a game at the end of the season, but we couldn't stop anybody. OL, yes, but something's got to happen with that D if we're going anywhere in Eli's supposed last few years...

Is Haskins really as slow as they say?

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make it too far in the playoffs. Or maybe it will...next year... after we trade away everything for Kawhi... and Dame... and CP3...
NYKBocker
Posts: 37588
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
4/25/2019  8:59 PM
Please please please...Josh Allen please
NYKBocker
Posts: 37588
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
4/25/2019  9:26 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Please please please...Josh Allen please
Fuck **** ****
CrushAlot
Posts: 59764
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
4/25/2019  10:10 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Please please please...Josh Allen please
Fuck **** ****
This. Feels like the Artest draft.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NYKBocker
Posts: 37588
Alba Posts: 474
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
4/26/2019  6:42 AM

I feel a little better now

VCoug
Posts: 24935
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/28/2007
Member: #1406

4/26/2019  2:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Please please please...Josh Allen please
Fuck **** ****
This. Feels like the Artest draft.

Fucking brutal. I was expecting us to draft him because it was all over the place that we would but actually seeing it happen is such a ****ing killer.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Giants Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy