looks more and more like Barkley will be our pick
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/18/2018  2:25 PM
If Barkley pulls an Eli, what do we end up sending to Cleveland? This whole thing scares me.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/27/2018  3:43 PM
really hoping for Will Hernandez next
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/29/2018  1:43 PM
Love the giants draft! Only iffy pick for me was the qb.
jrodmc
USA
4/30/2018  12:36 PM
Yeah, don't know about the 4th round QB, certainly looked good in the meaningless Senior Bowl and the combine highlights. Quick trigger, strong and accurate arm. Some saying he can run, others say he can't. Just fodder to push Davis Webb. We probably sign some other back up from somewhere in the league and he's a non-issue anyway...

Overall, a really good draft.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/30/2018  2:41 PM
I'm fine with Lauletta in the 4th. No arm but has everything else. he amde difficult throws though. I think i like the chances of a QB developing arm strength better than I do a qb developing his mind.

The only pick I didn't like was our fifth rounder RJ McIntosh over Maurice Hurst. Before Hurst's health scare he was a first rounder, for sure. If the Giants see RJ as a 3-4 DE though, then i'm less bummed about the selection. It's not as though Hurst is going to start over Snacks

jrodmc
USA
8/30/2018  3:19 PM
Going to be interesting to see if the dog don't pee this year.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/2/2018  6:50 PM
Followed through and cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription. Bucs are killing me. Transfered me to a "NFL Team member". Like getting out of a time share, was a very cynical pitch. Not a good look for them after all the bad publicity.

Anyway, saw this. Gruden has the oldest team in the league. After all these years away from the game, he's going right back to what sent him packing from the Bucs, quick fixes.

He got those first round picks from the Bears, but I will be surprised if he keeps them. He hated developing players back then.

Its like the last ten plus years talking to, and mentoring top picks never happened.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jon-gruden-raiders-oldest-nfl-193643172.html

jrodmc
USA
9/4/2018  10:58 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Followed through and cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription. Bucs are killing me. Transfered me to a "NFL Team member". Like getting out of a time share, was a very cynical pitch. Not a good look for them after all the bad publicity.

Anyway, saw this. Gruden has the oldest team in the league. After all these years away from the game, he's going right back to what sent him packing from the Bucs, quick fixes.

He got those first round picks from the Bears, but I will be surprised if he keeps them. He hated developing players back then.

Its like the last ten plus years talking to, and mentoring top picks never happened.

There's room on the Big Blue Bananna Boat, you prissy little slut. And OBJ can even afford your higher rates now!

GustavBahler

9/9/2018  9:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Followed through and cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription. Bucs are killing me. Transfered me to a "NFL Team member". Like getting out of a time share, was a very cynical pitch. Not a good look for them after all the bad publicity.

There's room on the Big Blue Bananna Boat, you prissy little slut. And OBJ can even afford your higher rates now!

Bucs 1-0
Giants 0-1

The big blue banana boat be sinkin'!

jrodmc
USA
9/10/2018  9:16 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Bucs 1-0
Giants 0-1

Well, at least you can console your bandwagon self with the fact you can watch the boat sink for free....
Apparently no one other than OBJ and the rook (and Tommy C's D-line) can catch Eli in the rain...

GustavBahler

9/10/2018  9:52 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Bucs 1-0
Giants 0-1

Well, at least you can console your bandwagon self with the fact you can watch the boat sink for free....
Apparently no one other than OBJ and the rook (and Tommy C's D-line) can catch Eli in the rain...

Guess you arent a Knicks fan without NBA league pass, ya big blue baby. Maybe one of Eli's front teeth can plug the hole!

GustavBahler

9/16/2018  5:05 PM
J....rod
J....rod

Bucs 2-0 beat, defending champs. Dont go 0-2!, Dont go 0-2!!! 💫

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
9/17/2018  11:51 AM
I am so numb right now. Jints need to just run the ****ing ball. Power football. I formation. This would protect Eli so that the other team can't tee up on our statue of a QB. Get that running and then go play action to OBJ. The problem here is that Evan Engram is not a very good blocker.
jrodmc
USA
9/18/2018  11:50 AM
GustavBahler wrote:J....rod
J....rod

Too late, we may start 0-6 again.

Nothing about your Ryan Fuckgerald? Really? What the hell is going on down there?

GustavBahler

9/20/2018  10:22 AM
jrodmc wrote:
J....rod

Nothing about your Ryan Fuckgerald? Really? What the hell is going on down there?

Its Fitzmagic, you heartless bastard. He's the best QB in the NFL right now. Respect!

I did hear the good news that Eli has signed on to take over the "Simple Jack" franchise from Ben Stiller!

Ive got a Sirius/XM boombox, so I listen to the game on the radio.
Im tempted to buy the Sunday ticket, but I cant stomach watching Winston under center again. Not pay to watch anyway. Dont believe his teammates want him back either, pretty sure they're sick of his BS. I know I am.

You get to watch the Bucs on the next MNF! Hopefully a W.

jrodmc
USA
9/24/2018  11:41 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
J....rod

Its Fitzmagic, you heartless bastard. He's the best QB in the NFL right now. Respect!

I did hear the good news that Eli has signed on to take over the "Simple Jack" franchise from Ben Stiller!

Im tempted to buy the Sunday ticket, but I cant stomach watching Winston under center again. Not pay to watch anyway. Dont believe his teammates want him back either, pretty sure they're sick of his BS. I know I am.

Hopefully??? I'm supposed to respect a "Hopefully"??

I only have FM/AM radio, so I'll listen to tonight's MNF "Hopefully" debacle in between reviewing Eli's highlights over the Wrexans, ya beyottch.

GustavBahler

9/24/2018  6:16 PM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
J....rod

I only have FM/AM radio, so I'll listen to tonight's MNF "Hopefully" debacle in between reviewing Eli's highlights over the Wrexans, ya beyottch.

Best I can manage with this team. The subscription is $14.95 a month. You get a lot of stations for the price, including sports and news. Worth it IMO.

Actually came up with the idea of satellite radio, (including a monthy subscription service) in the early 80s.

Unfortunately my great ideas back then were very fing expensive, lol.

jrodmc
USA
9/26/2018  8:28 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/26/2018  8:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
J....rod

Best I can manage with this team. The subscription is $14.95 a month. You get a lot of stations for the price, including sports and news. Worth it IMO.

Actually came up with the idea of satellite radio, (including a monthy subscription service) in the early 80s.

When I get the random, free Sirius XM in my car or truck, I notice they still play commercials. I don't give a sheehit if they play Eli hosting Sesame Street all day, everyday, I'm not paying to listen to commercials.

How bout that dopey old fossil QB of mine, anyway?

ShitzMagic sure looks like he's got a lock on the starter's slot for now, even when losing, no matter what your dopey franchise is paying Winston. 400 yards a game! WTF you running down there since Lovey left? AirCoryell?

GustavBahler

9/26/2018  10:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/26/2018  10:34 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
J....rod

When I get the random, free Sirius XM in my car or truck, I notice they still play commercials. I don't give a sheehit if they play Eli hosting Sesame Street all day, everyday, I'm not paying to listen to commercials.

How bout that dopey old fossil QB of mine, anyway?

ShitzMagic sure looks like he's got a lock on the starter's slot for now, even when losing, no matter what your dopey franchise is paying Winston. 400 yards a game! WTF you running down there since Lovey left? AirCoryell?

You mean like PBS when they show a great old movie or concert, and then interrupt the program every 5 minutes to hit you up for a donation? In this case to subscribe?

Aside from the occasional DJ talk, the music is commercial free. The news networks, sports, are built around commercial blocks, so thats unavoidable. Its also great to have in a power outage.

Fitzmagic fought the good fight but you cant complain about 2-1. We got a new OC, Todd Monken. Dont know all that much about him. Was supposed to be only for preseason. One writer said that he calls plays like a teenager playing Madden, lol.

It could easily have been 0-3 with Winston. Never starts the season well, gets going when the season is all but out of reach. A number one pick who cant throw the deep ball is not who I want to see get a long term deal. The off-field stuff seals it. Dont care when it happened, it was post draft. Post excuses and promises.

Giants Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy