[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Giants Talk Thread
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/8/2012  8:50 AM
Offensive juggernaut! Cruz salsa-ing his azz off! Ahmad for 200! David Wilson showing signs!

The defense not getting any sacks...the post game on WFAN sounded like we lost by 30 and were eliminated from the playoffs.
Unreal. NY media, gotta love it.

3-2 baby! That front D-line is going to be angry going into SanFran.
I hope that's blood I'm smelling and not complacency.

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/15/2012  2:17 AM
Awesome victory! Now that these so called analysts are back on the Giants jock I'm expecting another midseason swoon followed by a late season surge. Can't get to high or to low with this team
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
jrodmc
USA
10/15/2012  9:41 AM
Consistency baby!

Half the media is happy Harbaugh got his azz handed to him, and the other half are proffering their azzes to the Gints!

We need some Tebow action or Rex to tweet pics of his wife's butt or something to take the spotlight off of us...

Eli looked like he was throwing passes against practice coverage. And a smashmouth TD carry by Bradshaw.

Awesome.

jrodmc
USA
10/22/2012  9:58 AM
Giants championship football.

1) humbly adore the opposition's QB, who you will have to deal with for the foreseeable future. Especially after sacking his azz three times and hitting him more times than he got hit all season.

2) winning even when Eli plays only slightly better than sheehit. Yeah, I'm talking shit to you, Gustav!

3) Victor Cruz, please please please stay healthy. How the crap can the leading target on the field get open running a route directly into the seam? I would not want to be alive and living in the Redskins secondary during practice this week...

4) Force a fumble to end the game and turn Santana into an instant goat.

I cannot fathom how the two top teams in the entire league are the Texans and the Falcons. WTF???

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/23/2012  9:30 AM
jrodmc wrote:Giants championship football.

1) humbly adore the opposition's QB, who you will have to deal with for the foreseeable future. Especially after sacking his azz three times and hitting him more times than he got hit all season.

2) winning even when Eli plays only slightly better than sheehit. Yeah, I'm talking shit to you, Gustav!

3) Victor Cruz, please please please stay healthy. How the crap can the leading target on the field get open running a route directly into the seam? I would not want to be alive and living in the Redskins secondary during practice this week...

I cannot fathom how the two top teams in the entire league are the Texans and the Falcons. WTF???

Falcons scare me... Texans don't. So, if they're the best teams in football (and I agree), I'm feeling really, really good

The problem is the Giants are world class when the entire world has counted them out, and they are terrible when there are high expectations... what worries me is that I and everyone else genuinely believes that they can beat anyone in in the NFL. The Giants have always let me down with that formula

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
jrodmc
USA
10/23/2012  1:20 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:

Falcons scare me... Texans don't. So, if they're the best teams in football (and I agree), I'm feeling really, really good

The problem is the Giants are world class when the entire world has counted them out, and they are terrible when there are high expectations... what worries me is that I and everyone else genuinely believes that they can beat anyone in in the NFL. The Giants have always let me down with that formula

Haven't seen the Falcons. Saw a little bit of the Texans, but the AFC is so mediocre it's a bit tough in the credibility department. They are beating the sheehit out of people, though, aint they?

Meanwhile, Big Blu runs beneath the radar. We didn't put RGIII in the hospital, we just roughed him up a bit and "escaped" with a W. Typical understated Giants win.

Eli [in the fourth quarter to RG3]: Nice game kid, now let me show you how it's done.

And what is all the rage about in the NY Sports Media machine?
Are the Jests "scared"?

Gotta love it.

SupremeCommander

10/28/2012  8:02 PM
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:

Haven't seen the Falcons. Saw a little bit of the Texans, but the AFC is so mediocre it's a bit tough in the credibility department. They are beating the sheehit out of people, though, aint they?

Meanwhile, Big Blu runs beneath the radar. We didn't put RGIII in the hospital, we just roughed him up a bit and "escaped" with a W. Typical understated Giants win.

Eli [in the fourth quarter to RG3]: Nice game kid, now let me show you how it's done.

And what is all the rage about in the NY Sports Media machine?
Are the Jests "scared"?

Gotta love it.

the Texans are worth watching because of Andre Johnson and JJ Watt but they don't scare me

the Falcons are loaded... lots of offensive firepower and a really good defense

SupremeCommander

10/28/2012  8:03 PM
tonight's win was as manic as the Knicks part of the messageboard
jrodmc
USA
10/29/2012  11:55 AM
Just win, baby!

Very very very ugly. Suddenly, Victor Salsa can't catch, and we look like crap after the D gets big turnovers.

Doesn't matter. We avenge (slightly) opening day, and we are 5-0 in the new JerryJonestadium. Gotta love it!
Who would have thought of all places, Cowboyland would be the Big Blue home away from home?

And absolutely NOTHING approaches the Meloangst and Linpsychosis of the Knicks forum...

jrodmc
USA
11/7/2012  3:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/9/2012  12:39 PM
Sheehit last game where it all (the 4th quarter consistency you take for granted) doesn't work.

Can we get back against a Cincy team with a QB who loves to throw picks in big spots?

Can we stop their nasty, big-mouthed WR?

Do the Bengals have a third string RB who can also have a career day against our D?

Can we possibly get into the effing endzone when presented with 1st and goal?

Can Eli figure out that he has other targets than Mr. Salsa?

Does the DLine respond to Coach Cough calling them 'soft'?

jrodmc
USA
11/12/2012  7:46 AM
No to all the above.

Back to last year's game plan: Suhuuuuuck and hope nobody's watching until the playoffs.

Oh well, at least only Dallas won. Rest of our division plays like sheehit, too.

Nice job, Saints! I don't quite know why, but the Falcons losing was nice.

jrodmc
USA
11/20/2012  8:33 AM
Rested. Eli's arm is showing pop! He looks strong AND elite!

Packers. Our Patriots of the NFC. We play up to the competition.

Nice first game back. Rested D-line. I'm imagining a week of angry practices.

We win, 27-10.

jrodmc
USA
11/26/2012  10:04 AM
jrodmc wrote:Rested. Eli's arm is showing pop! He looks strong AND elite!

Packers. Our Patriots of the NFC. We play up to the competition.

Nice first game back. Rested D-line. I'm imagining a week of angry practices.

We win, 27-10.

I hate when I underestimate our Elite QB! The drought is over!

Sacked Mr. Rogers 5 times! Some scary sheehit!

Onto another matchup with RG3PO-D2. What can Eli teach the kid phenom this time?

Hopefully we just keep our heads down, our mouths shut, and just beat the crap out of the 'skins.

SupremeCommander

11/27/2012  9:22 AM
anyone read this, on what inspired the Giants to destroy the Pack?
jrodmc
USA
11/28/2012  7:35 PM
Saw this story mentioned.

Hard to believe a cancer patient is going to motivate our D line, but who knows?

What's Coughlin going to follow that one up with?

jrodmc
USA
12/3/2012  12:28 PM
Need to send the phenom out 0-2 against us on the season. We are doing well on long rest.

2 games up in the weakest division in the NFL.

Under the radar. Nice and quiet.

SupremeCommander

12/3/2012  6:28 PM
my girlfriend is a Skins fan... she's loud and proud about it too so I really want a blowout win like last week
sidsanders
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2426

12/3/2012  11:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/3/2012  11:51 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:my girlfriend is a Skins fan... she's loud and proud about it too so I really want a blowout win like last week

as a skins fan i say... about time they didnt play like crap on mnf

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
jrodmc
USA
12/4/2012  8:36 AM
Why the Fk couldn't we score touchdowns in the red zone?

I hate that.

Oh well, maybe we become the first 8-8 team to go to the Superbowl...and beat the Patriots...again

jrodmc
USA
12/11/2012  8:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/13/2012  10:07 AM
Very, very nice bounceback win. Very Knicks-esque.

We break the Brees streak!

On to Atlanta!

Giants Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy