[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Giants Talk Thread
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/13/2012  5:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/13/2012  5:15 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:let's not jinx anything... the secondary isn't very good and neither is the running game

Bucs gave up some big yds when Cam aired it out so there is some concern here on this end. He also found his receivers in the flat and they got some yards after the catch as well.. If I'm worried about anything its the Giants pass rush. I think the Giants are going to be surprised how fast the Bucs pass rush is this season. DT Gerald McCoy is finally healthy and looking the 3rd pick in the draft. For a while Bucs fans( including myself) were wondering if he was a bust mainly due to injuries.

Bucs were very conservative with the passing game against Carolina, I don't believe they will win if they take the same approach against the Giants. We have your QB coach from last season as our offensive coordinator so I'm wondering if they didn't want too show too much before playing them.

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/17/2012  11:13 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/17/2012  1:57 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:let's not jinx anything... the secondary isn't very good and neither is the running game

How very prophetic.

And your quarterback isn't exactly elite, either.

Nice bush league move at the end of the game by your dopey college coach by the way. I hope Mr. RU realizes that paybacks are always a definite bitch in this league.

I wonder if Tom's ever going to give those rookie WR's any burn, now that it looks like Nicks is going on IR too...

GustavBahler

9/18/2012  5:23 PM
jrodmc wrote:

How very prophetic.

Nice bush league move at the end of the game by your dopey college coach by the way. I hope Mr. RU realizes that paybacks are always a definite bitch in this league.

I wonder if Tom's ever going to give those rookie WR's any burn, now that it looks like Nicks is going on IR too...

So much for "crushing" the Bucs. Manning had to have the best passing game of his career to beat them. I agree that it was a bush league move by Schiano but so is not admitting that it was a great game by both teams.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

9/19/2012  5:49 PM
jrodmc wrote:

How very prophetic.

if Eli doesn't walk on water the Giants lose

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
jrodmc
USA
9/20/2012  7:25 AM
Try the sour grapes, they're a great dessert after that crow pie...
GustavBahler

9/20/2012  8:56 AM
jrodmc wrote:Try the sour grapes, they're a great dessert after that crow pie...

Hardly eating crow, never said they would win. Said it would be a close game and I was on the money. Not sour grapes either, didn't complain about the loss. Next time try talking trash before the game instead of waiting for the outcome. Weak.

SupremeCommander

9/20/2012  6:18 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Try the sour grapes, they're a great dessert after that crow pie...

Hardly eating crow, never said they would win. Said it would be a close game and I was on the money. Not sour grapes either, didn't complain about the loss. Next time try talking trash before the game instead of waiting for the outcome. Weak.

same

as for tonight, I am again hopeful that Eli can throw for 510 yards and Victor Cruz can get another 179, because with all the injuries there are tonight it is going to be tough. Cam Newton is the Terminator

GustavBahler

9/20/2012  7:46 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
as for tonight, I am again hopeful that Eli can throw for 510 yards and Victor Cruz can get another 179, because with all the injuries there are tonight it is going to be tough. Cam Newton is the Terminator

It will be tough with the injuries. Have to admit I never thought a few years ago that Eli would become the most clutch QB in the NFL but he has. Still happy with Freeman's performance last week, he had some nice deep throws. Very few QBs could have overcome that performance.

As impressed as I am with how fast Schiano has turned around the D from last season, I was surprised that he didn't tell them to try and slow Cruz down at the line of scrimmage. Cruz made made a lot of Buc fans wish that they had cut Talib loose after all his legal issues. That was embarrassing.

The Bucs showed that one way to beat the Panthers is to take away Cam's ability to run the ball and force him to air it out. He can still do damage that way of course, but its better to prevent him from being able to pick and choose which way he wants to hurt you.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
9/20/2012  8:27 PM
Anyone have a link to watch the game?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SupremeCommander

9/20/2012  9:34 PM
the team looks great... picked Bennet and Brown up in my fantasy league pregame and holy moly am I glad I did
SupremeCommander

9/20/2012  9:35 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:

It will be tough with the injuries. Have to admit I never thought a few years ago that Eli would become the most clutch QB in the NFL but he has. Still happy with Freeman's performance last week, he had some nice deep throws. Very few QBs could have overcome that performance.

As impressed as I am with how fast Schiano has turned around the D from last season, I was surprised that he didn't tell them to try and slow Cruz down at the line of scrimmage. Cruz made made a lot of Buc fans wish that they had cut Talib loose after all his legal issues. That was embarrassing.

The Bucs showed that one way to beat the Panthers is to take away Cam's ability to run the ball and force him to air it out. He can still do damage that way of course, but its better to prevent him from being able to pick and choose which way he wants to hurt you.

Eli is the best 4th quarter QB in the league... Tampa has a lot to look forward to. They need to get stronger up the middle and get some more playmakers. But their foundations is looking good

jrodmc
USA
9/21/2012  7:17 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

Why don't you both find me some more clips of those incredible Buc's hits in the secondary now? Hmmmmm...

And as for talking shit before the game,

jrodmc wrote:
CashMoney wrote:We will crush Tampa next week....no doubt.

I am a Giants fan and I approve this message.

Lose, and then whine about an elite QB having an elite game <------- this is weak.

GustavBahler

9/21/2012  7:34 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/21/2012  7:35 AM
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

Why don't you both find me some more clips of those incredible Buc's hits in the secondary now? Hmmmmm...

jrodmc wrote:

Lose, and then whine about an elite QB having an elite game <------- this is weak.

Agreeing with someone isn't talking trash, you should know that since you do it more than any other poster on this board. I tried to talk some football with you but you weren't having it. You waited until the game was over to unload on the Bucs and you still can't even bring yourself to admit that they were a challenge. Hell, Giants had an easier time beating the Pats in the superbowl.

Giants go up against a team that was 4-12 last season, with a new coaching staff, a rookie starting RB, safety and LB, against the World Champion and you wait until after the game to talk smack. Weaaaaaak. I don't talk trash when I'm right, not something I've done on this board and I've had plenty of opportunities. You read those complimentary things I said about your team but you see what you want to see. Again, weak.

jrodmc
USA
9/21/2012  7:51 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

jrodmc wrote:

Agreeing with someone isn't talking trash, you should know that since you do it more than any other poster on this board. I tried to talk some football with you but you weren't having it. You waited until the game was over to unload on the Bucs and you still can't even bring yourself to admit that they were a challenge. Hell, Giants had an easier time beating the Pats in the superbowl.

Giants go up against a team that was 4-12 last season, with a new coaching staff, a rookie starting RB, safety and LB, against the World Champion and you wait until after the game to talk smack. Weaaaaaak. I don't talk trash when I'm right, not something I've done on this board and I've had plenty of opportunities. You read those complimentary things I said about your team but you see what you want to see. Again, weak.

1) You post smack vids before the game
2) You lose
3) Instead of meekly STFU, you talk about what a great challenge your team is.
4) You mention how the Giants only win when Eli plays like Johnny Unitas.
5) You use third grade recess smack lines like "you should know"
6) "Unloading" consisted of me pointing out simply that your vid clip secondary was lit up like a Christmas tree
7) You set the rules for talking trash. Nice. So trash talk is reserved specifically for only the most lucid losers, is that your point?

Hit that skin with some sandpaper. Might help.

GustavBahler

9/21/2012  8:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/21/2012  8:03 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

jrodmc wrote:

2) You lose
6) "Unloading" consisted of me pointing out simply that your vid clip secondary was lit up like a Christmas tree
7) You set the rules for talking trash. Nice. So trash talk is reserved specifically for only the most lucid losers, is that your point?

If I had said "this is what we're going to do to you" I would agree that it was a "smack vid", just backing up my point that you that it wasn't going to be a cakewalk and I was right wasn't I?

I pointed out before the game that I was worried about the secondary so its hardly bragging now is it? I was right about that as well. Hell I was right about everything that happened in this game except the pass rush. "I approve this message? That isn't trash talk, your response in that quote is your usual trash talk because you were "meekly" waiting to see what happened. Looking forward to the rematch

SupremeCommander

9/21/2012  1:36 PM
awesome win...

all I can say is that this is typical Giants. Everyone thinks they suck and then they go and win the Super Bowl

jrodmc
USA
9/21/2012  1:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

jrodmc wrote:

2) You lose

If I had said "this is what we're going to do to you" I would agree that it was a "smack vid", just backing up my point that you that it wasn't going to be a cakewalk and I was right wasn't I?

I pointed out before the game that I was worried about the secondary so its hardly bragging now is it? I was right about that as well. Hell I was right about everything that happened in this game except the pass rush. "I approve this message? That isn't trash talk, your response in that quote is your usual trash talk because you were "meekly" waiting to see what happened. Looking forward to the rematch

So then it's okay if I post some smack vids before we beat you in the playoffs?

If you make it to the playoffs, the Giants are going to plant your 27th-place azzes into the ground, dig a moat around your team, and fill it with piss. All while polishing our rings while your rookie coach listens to yet another post-game lecture from our ancient and classic coach.

GustavBahler

9/21/2012  1:44 PM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

jrodmc wrote:

2) You lose

So then it's okay if I post some smack vids before we beat you in the playoffs?

If you make it to the playoffs, the Giants are going to plant your 27th-place azzes into the ground, dig a moat around your team, and fill it with piss. All while polishing our rings while your rookie coach listens to yet another post-game lecture from our ancient and classic coach.

That's more like it!!

jrodmc
USA
9/26/2012  11:55 AM
Okay, let's just beat the big mouth, no-Super Bowl ring Iggles, and move on.

I'll be happy with a one point win.

How's that for trash talk?

jrodmc
USA
10/2/2012  1:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/2/2012  1:32 PM
I had a bad feeling about this game. We come off a nice smack down of Carolina, and the Eagles were coming off a bad beat down.

Eli went for all the marbles instead of trying to dunk one underneath. It didn't work.

ELI-te doesn't mean perfect. Just ask Tom Brady.

2-2. We're back to sucking again.

At least the Cowgirls lost.

Giants Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy