[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

IS A DALLAS versus DETROIT FINALS POSSIBLE?
Author Thread
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
5/16/2003  10:23 AM
let's hope not

all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Member: #392
5/16/2003  11:16 AM
That would be a good thing....Who's going to watch? All-time ratings low....even more of a reason for the NBA to give the Knicks a higher draft pick
prodson
Colombia
5/16/2003  12:26 PM
i agree.

too bad for sacramento that webber got hurt because the rings were theirs for the taking after the lakers fell.

no disrespect to san antonio
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
5/16/2003  1:40 PM
After the way the Spurs played last night, nobody will be able to stop Dumcan. He rained all over the Lakers last night. The man has learned what it takes in the NBA to win, adn he showed it, going right at Shaq in the last quarter.

This was a night for reflection by Lakers and their fans. Can't do it with just two stars and walk-ons. There has to be solid players all the way down the bench. They lost Fox, not a great player, but certainly a player. Not being able to fill his shoes and having Horry on the down-side just did not cut it. I will enjoy watching other teams go at it and pick the Spurs over the Nets. But in 6 or 7. No Sweep this time.
The Old Man of UK...
prodson
Colombia
5/16/2003  2:07 PM
i agree. i never would have thought the spurs would win in LA in a elimination game but i guess it just goes to show

i think the lakers intimidation is over. the kings showed kinks last year and the spurs brought the house down.

but in fairness i guess to the lakers they have played almost 3 and a half season's.

horry couldn't save them this time.

it is time for the NBA to move on in another direction
IS A DALLAS versus DETROIT FINALS POSSIBLE?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy