Reminder to all posters
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
5/16/2003  9:52 AM
Please keep the conversations at an adult level and focused on basketball. There have been too many posts that have been way off topic, and are better suited for the Off Topic forum. Thanks.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
USA
5/16/2003  9:54 AM
...and ARES, if you want to post 'Knicks Suck' all day, please visit the ESPN forums, that is a good place to post.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/16/2003  9:57 AM
Posted by Andrew:

...and ARES, if you want to post 'Knicks Suck' all day, please visit the ESPN forums, that is a good place to post.

Andrew, I feel ya, but lets be real... they did suck....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
5/16/2003  11:18 AM
andrew you the moderator but you are over moderating now. is this a communist site? our post should be on a adult level, LOL what a laugh. So saying layden aint that Bad is a adult conversation. Whats wrong with Saying the Knicks Suck is that a lie, how is that not a adult related basketball related topic. It's ok to say any other team sucks from what i read on this forum but saying the knicks suck is not a "adult basketball related topic". But it's ok to BASH Van Gundy and Kobe Bryant. do we all have to play Fake Gm to post on this Site. Martin you act like you haven't heard some one say something you don't appreciate before. "KNicks Suck" you may not like to hear it but i'm not going against the rules of the Site, what the problem dude.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Swishfm3
Member: #392
5/16/2003  11:22 AM
OK..lets not live in fantasy world like NYKBasketball.com It's not like ARES is fibbing are anything. The Knicks DO SUCK! and they SUCK bad....I think everyone should be able to express themselves. real world...
Andrew
USA
5/16/2003  11:31 AM
Posted by ARES:

"KNicks Suck" you may not like to hear it but i'm not going against the rules of the Site, what the problem dude.

Saying the Knicks suck is not the problem...as you can see that thread is still alive. The problem is when you post it to other threads with no reason at all (posts which have since been deleted).
PURE KNICKS LOVE
ARES
5/16/2003  11:48 AM
I was busting Prodson chops. it was a inside joke. Is that allowed?? Even still i don't see how that is intolerable. Anti knick only not intolerable. If it was lakers Suck, no one would of said any thing. loosen up a little dude.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
ARES
5/16/2003  11:52 AM
You get paid for this martin? How do i get a job like this. Serious just curious...
Andrew
USA
5/16/2003  11:57 AM
Posted by ARES:

You get paid for this martin? How do i get a job like this. Serious just curious...

You start your own website.

ARES....don't think this needs to be discussed any more. If you posted Lakers Suck in random threads it would have been deleted. We will delete anything we don't think is appropriate and you can disagree, butit will not be tolerated.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Pike
Member: #403
5/16/2003  12:04 PM
Dear Martin & Andrew,

I'm a rookie, so I need some clarification. My guess is, I was listening to Marv Albert announce the Knicks on the radio before most of the people here were an idea in your parents mind. Do you know players like Luke Jackson and Zelmo Beatty?

Anyway, the point is... I'm the ANTI-LAYDEN... my crusade is to run the cat outta town because I can layout a case, transaction by transaction... that the man ruined the franchise. I, like most of your "new" posters.... have a realistic approach to the situation. We call it like we see it. If this place is a "pure love to the Knicks"... unconditional love... and that's the test of being a "good Knicks fan"... then I want no part of it! Everyone has a different reality and everyone has a different opinion of what makes a good fan. Turning a blind eye to what has happened to this organization is foolhearted, if you ask me yet, people have the right to feel the way they do... the key is that everyone is free to voice their opinions. That's what makes a good, open forum.

I'll crucify the team I love until someone worthy is running the team. If that's not acceptable... I'll be gone.

[Edited by - Pike on 05/16/2003 12:06:15]
Andrew
USA
5/16/2003  12:11 PM
Pike, as posted above, this thread was started as a response to ARES posting off topic comments in some of the threads. Nothing has been deleted that has contained basketball related comments. Thats all.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
KARNIVORE
Member: #382
Nigeria
5/16/2003  12:13 PM
WHY ALL THE WHINNING ???? WE ARE ALL GROWN MEN HERE !!!! CENSORSHIP ???? ROFL................ROFL.................
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/16/2003  12:19 PM
Posted by Andrew:

Pike, as posted above, this thread was started as a response to ARES posting off topic comments in some of the threads. Nothing has been deleted that has contained basketball related comments. Thats all.
this will be my only post on this topic but Andrew and Martin:

A lot of us here have a what may be called a different type of relationship with one another, there are a lot of inside Jokes and things of that nature. Everyone here are big knicks fans and that accounts for the passion and side Jokes in our posts. The fun thing about forums is it provides a place to blow off steam and if people want to respond, fine if not then they won't, but all we want to do is have a little fun..

Bashing layden while he is ruining this team is not only fun but appropriate, saying the knicks suck, is true. Guys want to be open to debate, we want to release steam, I mean no one here takes things that serious I hope because at the end of the day, we will log off our computers, we will attend to our business, Layden will still be GM, and this team will continue to suffer...

Then we come back and do it all over again the next day..

It's all in good fun..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Pike
Member: #403
5/16/2003  12:21 PM
Good Andrew, because this once proud franchise has become the laughing stock of the league. I'm staunchly a member of the KNICKS SUCK contingent. Nothing would make me feel better, if I knew someone who had a clue as to running a basketball organization were put in charge yet, with a clueless owner like Jim Dolan... and the well documented CAP situation, and a team led by the totally inept ARCHITECT... there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

[Edited by - Pike on 05/16/2003 12:22:16]
Andrew
USA
5/16/2003  12:25 PM
Ok. We just don't want it to get out of hand. Back to basketball.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
Reminder to all posters

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy