[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

ICEMAN's Rhyme
Author Thread
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
5/15/2003  3:26 PM
ICe was getting old... Eny i don't post anonymous, i want credit for my thoughts. Truth is no one told me yall were kicking it here. Nec told me yesterday. I was a little disapointed. i thought one of yall would send me a little love, letting me know where ot kick it. it's all good I Read the forum and i don't see good writing anyhow. But I wrote a little rap for yall Suspect Fam. Remix to JAY Z where's the love. enjoy.
First the Daily new break up\then yall bounced and Faked Up\And the ICE yall chose to ignore?\is it cause i'm Ares the god of war\or haters and moderators look up while i'm above the law\I love when punks talk and pray and pray on my down fall\Then i come back in the clutch like my name was MR clutch, and i'm clutching the round ball\Yall nigg's just Shape shift\left the site and didn't say sheet\now this pussi site has a face lift\but with out ICE the black NEO you will never enter the matrix\I'm Angry and i will not WASTE IT\I got The cannon Fam,and treat you like that jazz band and make you just TAKE SIX\Yall mad cause i spoke the truth before it happens and punks say i say it after\ENYSPREE...me, posting under a fake name, not my steelo younging i will mash YOU\, I dont post anonymous I post PAST YOU\I told yall characters I'm not a internet ACTOR, I'm a internet Factor\,sheet can I live...Last site i know i was cold on yall KIDS\But i wanted to take over and mother fuker I DID\I had peeps scrambling like Randle with his\REspect me dude i handle the fukin BIZ\pen in hand\Suspect FAM... Runners? we held it down for 4 straight Summers DAMN.Where is the LOVE?? aint no love, in the heart of the city...aint no love in the heart of town...
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Member: #392
5/15/2003  10:18 PM
puh-leeeaze! I posted like 5 times that I was spending more time here....go back and check...ya just chose to ignore it.
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
5/16/2003  10:10 AM
i don't think that's how it went down ICE
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
KARNIVORE
Member: #382
Nigeria
5/21/2003  10:30 AM
STOP CRYING !! YOUR BACK WITH THE FAMILY NOW !!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
ARES
Member: #406
5/23/2003  5:12 PM
I was mad at yall, but i will admit i didn't read the other board. i thought yall just bounced. MY bad. but i aint too happy here
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Pike
Member: #403
5/27/2003  1:03 PM
Posted by ARES:

but i aint too happy here

Yeah man, I'm worried about you... can't see your freedom of speech curtailed.
ICEMAN's Rhyme

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy