[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Don't crucify me
Author Thread
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
9/29/2001  2:55 PM
In my desperate attempts at the trade checker at realgm I cam up with the following doomsday trade. Y'all probably hate me now for doing the unthinkable but in my opinion the only untouchable on our roster is Camby.

Chicago trades: Ron Mercer, Marcus Fizer, Jamal Crawford, Eddy Curry, Brad Miller to New York TOTAL: $18,030,680

New York trades: Lavor Postell, Eric Chenowith, Michael Wright, Mark Jackson, Latrell Sprewell, Othella Harrington to Chicago TOTAL: $18,144,020

BONG ACCEPTED

Only hitch is loosing Spree and Jax + Chicago might not work.
AUTOADVERT
nykfan37
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #118
9/29/2001  3:26 PM
are you kidding me? You won't even get curry from the bulls for jackson, spree, and harrington
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
9/29/2001  4:02 PM
There's no way the Bulls are giving up Eddy Curry. And they're probably intending to keep Fizer and Crawford for the long-term.

I agree with you, however, that Marcus is the only "untouchable", but I would hate to see Spree ever pull on another team's jersey.

==============================
http://www.geocities.com/camby_online
We suck.
knicksbabyyeah
Netherlands
9/29/2001  4:34 PM
was just an idea though, I'm not eager to trade Spree but if this were to happen, which it won't, I'd be happy.

It's just that the Spree AH combo doesn't work and AH his contract is virtually untradeable. Just thought them Bulls might want to be abit more respectable instead of merely talented and young(besides Oak).
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
9/29/2001  4:57 PM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

was just an idea though, I'm not eager to trade Spree but if this were to happen, which it won't, I'd be happy.

It's just that the Spree AH combo doesn't work and AH his contract is virtually untradeable. Just thought them Bulls might want to be abit more respectable instead of merely talented and young(besides Oak).

I think that the Spree-AH combo can work, and I still think that they could be good together in a big backcourt (especially as there is no outstanding pg on the Knicks), if Latrell could get a more trusty handle that is. And let's get this straight: there is no feud between the two, it is simply another minor situation that has been blown out of proportion by the media.

http://www.geocities.com/camby_online
We suck.
knicksbabyyeah
Netherlands
9/29/2001  5:47 PM
It's not that AH and Spree aren't good players but they're both too small to be of impact against the better SF's out there. Even the new breed seems to get taller and taller so in my opinion we need to play either AH or Spree at the SG. I'd prefer a rotation of

PG - Jax/Eisley/traded PG?
SG - Spree/Postell/Spoon
SF - Spoon/Anderson/KT/Spree
PG - Camby/KT/Harrington/Spoon
C - Whomever we trade for with starting possibilities/Camby/Spencer

We need a quality PG and C to win a ring or what?
Don't crucify me

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy